The last reactions started all with the same phrase... "OMG, a TV!"
    06-13-15 04:36 PM
    Was just at a restaurant yesterday & had the Passport on the table. The waiter gave it a long look & stated "cool Blackberry!".

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 05:49 PM
    BlackBerry advertisement...

Fade in upon a park in the city, it is a beautiful day! There is a businessman sitting at a park bench... he is using a BlackBerry. Another man approaches this person and asks, "What phone is that?" The businessman replies, "It's a BlackBerry Passport. " Meh, is the response... This happens a few more times with different individuals... finally the camera focuses on the businessman's face as the latest individual walks away and he is smiling while using his Berry... (Que the pop song - i don't care, i love it.... i don't care, i love it, i love it....) fade to black screen with the tag line -- BlackBerry! -- I Don't Care, I Love It!

Posted via CB10
    Please stick to what you can do best, and let pro's do the marketing. *Headshake* (I don't care...)
    GeoK likes this.
    06-13-15 05:58 PM
    I find most people cannot believe such a great phone is holding the BlackBerry branding. And the cross platform availability with android apps really makes people say, "really?"

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 06:41 PM
    A quick observation...I still get regular comments about my Passport - most quite positive - some head shaking from non-believers...but the other day I overheard my son's friend exclaim in a group of other 18 year olds (with my Passport laying on the counter) 'the Passport is just so cool looking!'

...Awesome!

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 06:04 AM
    People always seem to be amazed about the touch sensitive keyboard!

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 06:33 AM
    That's a big BlueBerry, said a 8 year old who was checking out my phone on the elevator. LOL

Posted via my OGBBPP!
    Sayumi Whisp and Jay Wright2 like this.
    06-16-15 08:53 AM
    It seems in Germany nooone is interested into the unique Passport Design but yesterday in the train, I was playing the witcher 3 on my Notebook and play around on my Passport.. there where a few kids and their seems really interested in smartphones. One of them saw my Berryz and shout:
    Woah look what a awesome smartphone, what is it? ... ah it's a new BlackBerry.
    I didn't said anything but hey, someone saw my Special Device and like it.

モーニング娘。15 ... my BlackBerryZ : Storm9500, Torch9860, Bold9900, Z10, Passport
    06-16-15 12:26 PM
    They love it until they hear it's a BlackBerry. damn shame too because this phone is a beast.

Posted via my awesome Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680 with T-Mobile Unlimited Data
    06-16-15 09:02 PM
    Everytime I take my phone out and put it on the table I get the "what is that?" followed by the "Blackberry still make phones". Smh, when will blackberry learn. Get all the major apps then market the sh!t out of the devices
    06-16-15 09:20 PM
    my passport arrives tomorrow!!! can't wait will definitely be posting reactions
    06-17-15 08:26 PM
    They love it until they hear it's a BlackBerry. damn shame too because this phone is a beast.

Posted via my awesome Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680 with T-Mobile Unlimited Data
    every time...i actually started covering the logo and demonstrating so they didn't see the logo, then when they were done showed it
    06-17-15 08:29 PM
    "Holy wideness"

-Brother in law
    06-19-15 02:22 PM
    "Holy wideness"

-Brother in law
    That made me chuckle

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    06-19-15 05:29 PM
    The 3 reactions I get are, nice looking phone, what is it? Blackberry is still in business? or I remember when I had a Blackberry, I loved typing on their keyboard.

So the million dollar question is how does Blackberry get those customers back?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 07:01 PM
    The 3 reactions I get are, nice looking phone, what is it? Blackberry is still in business? or I remember when I had a Blackberry, I loved typing on their keyboard.

So the million dollar question is how does Blackberry get those customers back?

Posted via CB10
    Maybe one advertisement?

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    06-19-15 07:03 PM
    First reaction I get from people seems to be that of surprise that Blackberry is still alive. Next reaction is the sense of wonder of what type of device I'm holding. I tell the people that yes blackberry is still alive and what I have is called the passport. And then the last question they ask is if I like it. Obviously I say yes. Afterwards, most of the times they wanna touch it and play w it for a few seconds.

It's a sexy devise and a workhorse!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 10:32 PM
    People like it also when I show them the keyboard.
    The predictive typing has some.. rather astonished. But the flick gets them peeked!

That's so funny...."Dude, that's huge. Are you going to carry that around with you?"
    Happened to me when I was out for dinner with so friends. The waiter says that same comment.
    When that happens, I look at the person and say..."well, I'm here am I not? Of course, I'm carrying it!"

My Passport has garnered more attention in a day than my Q10 did in a year. This phone really stands out. Here is how some people reacted:

"That's awesome! This could save blackberry." -Sales guy at AT&T store when I showed him the capacitive keyboard scrolling.
    "What kind of phone is that!? Everybody, look at this phone!" (holds it up for the table to see) -Friend at a birthday party.
    "Can I take a picture of that? My friend always says she misses her blackberry." -Co-worker.
    "Dude, that's huge. Are you going to carry that around with you?" -A bunch of people

Anyone else's Passport attracting attention?
    06-19-15 10:43 PM
    Passport??? Oh its from Blackberry the company which is phasing out!!!! This is the reaction by people who never knew about Blackberry

Posted via my favorite Passport
    06-19-15 10:54 PM
    My accountant about Passport: wtf? That is a weird ugly phone. No way I could ever have one. My LG G3 is currently the best phone out there right now.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 02:03 AM
    "What is that thing?!" - a student (iPhone 6 user)
    "It's so pretty, the red keyboard!" - a friend who recognised it as a BlackBerry although wasn't sure it is a Passport.
    "It's huge!" - friends.
    "So ugly!" - my sis (iPhone 4S user)
    "It looks great; I'm jealous!" - male colleague (Samsung user) who also knew it is called a Passport
    "It's so cute!" - female colleague (Xiaomi user)

Non-verbal reactions include stares and glances.

Via my Red Passport
    06-21-15 09:35 PM
    "This is your phone?"

-Farmer's market vendor looking at a picture on my phone
    06-21-15 09:44 PM
    The longest thread, ever, yeah? Just to talk about how we want people to be impressed with our possession of BlackBerry Passport. I do have one, and I carry it around seriously everywhere outdoors, but never a single strange soul ever said anything. Not once. Got me very curious, really.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 09:39 AM
    I got a comment from the 18 year old girlfriend of my stepson, when she saw it lying on the kitchen table during a visit. "Wow, that is the coolest phone."

I couldn't help having a giant smile after that.

The wife is always hating her iPhone 6, but refuses to leave that particular orchard. Ugh, how it galls me.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 10:04 AM
    The longest thread, ever, yeah? Just to talk about how we want people to be impressed with our possession of BlackBerry Passport. I do have one, and I carry it around seriously everywhere outdoors, but never a single strange soul ever said anything. Not once. Got me very curious, really.

Posted via CB10
    They are just too shy to say something.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    06-22-15 10:26 AM
1,668 ... 4748495051 ...