The most common comment I've gotten is "Wow, that's a big phone!"

But honestly, most people are just amazed that anyone even uses a Blackberry any more. And most are not interested in checking it out simply because it's a Blackberry. It seems no matter how much I tell them how it is all new from the ground up, they still equate it to the phones from a decade ago. I get picked on a lot by my friends for using a Blackberry. But what ever. I just tell them I like having a phone that works the way I want it to work, not the way someone in an office somewhere thinks I should work.
    clitrenta likes this.
    04-28-15 12:50 PM
    I got: "That's so big and solid!" (That's what she said).

Also I had an adversary of mine in court just pepper me with questions with drooling jealous eyes.

Another said he was going to buy one -- however since this was a collections case, he said after he paid his debts (wise move).
    04-28-15 01:24 PM
    Saw another Passport today! Two sightings in a week, that's insane.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    04-28-15 02:49 PM
    Most folks always ask if that the latest BlackBerry !! ...and when I let them try it, they're like kids in a candy store and then lots of ooohs and aaahhs. Really!!

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    04-28-15 02:57 PM
    Subscribed! This thread is probably the most interesting.

Carbon Fiber Z10 w/Leather Holster
    What would be a Carbon Fiber Z10?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 03:07 PM
    Wow I got some crazy reactions at a local movie theater. I was just checking my emails during a boring part of the movie and it was like everyone knew right away it was a Passport because there was an instant buzz!! People got so excited they even started swearing, it was unbelievable. I kept telling them, yep it's the new BB Passport folks!!

Security even asked me to leave ...guess they got jealous that the Passport was distracting everyone from the movie. That's the power of the Passport!!
    04-28-15 03:39 PM
    Wow I got some crazy reactions at a local movie theater. I was just checking my emails during a boring part of the movie and it was like everyone knew right away it was a Passport because there was an instant buzz!! People got so excited they even started swearing, it was unbelievable. I kept telling them, yep it's the new BB Passport folks!!

Security even asked me to leave ...guess they got jealous that the Passport was distracting everyone from the movie. That's the power of the Passport!!
    Haha, yeah right!

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    04-28-15 04:54 PM
    One classy lady was amazed by the touch capabilities of the ph kb, other said it was the prettiest phone she ever saw... one elderly businessman asked what phone this is and upon hearing the name BlackBerry started reminiscences of his Curve and the trackball... then took the phone and kept comparing it to his iPhone 6 and Samsung Something, and then returned it and commented on the build quality being traditionally excellent. Multitasking left him in awe

Posted via my mighty squircle Passport
    Norg likes this.
    04-28-15 05:29 PM
    One classy lady was amazed by the touch capabilities of the ph kb, other said it was the prettiest phone she ever saw... one elderly businessman asked what phone this is and upon hearing the name BlackBerry started reminiscences of his Curve and the trackball... then took the phone and kept comparing it to his iPhone 6 and Samsung Something, and then returned it and commented on the build quality being traditionally excellent. Multitasking left him in awe

Posted via my mighty squircle Passport
    Big LOL, Samsung Something. Anyway, I didn't notice any Passport in the wild and I'm one of the early owners. It has rave reviews on local sale sites but have not seen any yet in my country. The thing I've noticed is that a lot of people secretly look at it without coming over or ask questions. Today was one of the first people ever who asked me if it was a smartphone or a tablet.

CB10 - Passport
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 04-28-15 at 07:06 PM.
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    04-28-15 06:34 PM
    LOL
    too big
    you are crazy etc.
    04-29-15 03:39 AM
    I like it when I'm in meetings, and people keep looking at my Passport. They are embarrassed to ask what it is, but they can't keep their eyes off of it.
    04-29-15 05:03 AM
    I have been a Passport user since early days and continue to get reactions to the phone...I was at an appraisal conference last week in Ontario and had numerous people want to hold it and ask questions about it...lots of curiosity - don't know about sales...

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 07:43 AM
    I had my Passport sitting out on the counter at work yesterday, and one of my coworkers saw it and was like, "Whoa, what kind of phone is THAT?"
    I just smiled and said, "Oh, it's a BlackBerry."
    "That's crazy, it's like a little laptop! Or a phablet!"
    "Yes it is, my friend. Yes it is."

I love my massive beast of a phone

And a couple weeks ago my managers (one of whom has 2 iphones, the other uses Android) both looked at my phone with weird expressions and were like, "What the hell kinda phone is that??" When I told them it was a BlackBerry they both just looked at it for another second and then stopped asking questions. They both know how I'm an avid spokesperson for BlackBerry, they probably didn't want me to keep drawling on and on about all the neat stuff it can do :P I did show them the touch keyboard though, that seemed to impress them a little!

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    Norg likes this.
    04-29-15 07:48 AM
    I had my Passport sitting out on the counter at work yesterday, and one of my coworkers saw it and was like, "Whoa, what kind of phone is THAT?"
    I just smiled and said, "Oh, it's a BlackBerry."
    "That's crazy, it's like a little laptop! Or a phablet!"
    "Yes it is, my friend. Yes it is."

I love my massive beast of a phone

And a couple weeks ago my managers (one of whom has 2 iphones, the other uses Android) both looked at my phone with weird expressions and were like, "What the hell kinda phone is that??" When I told them it was a BlackBerry they both just looked at it for another second and then stopped asking questions. They both know how I'm an avid spokesperson for BlackBerry, they probably didn't want me to keep drawling on and on about all the neat stuff it can do :P I did show them the touch keyboard though, that seemed to impress them a little!

 = ♥ | 8220, 8530, 9670, 9810, Q10, Passport
    Good for you zombiecupcake, what they didn't tell you is that they likely admire your vision and foresight !!

zombiecupcake likes this.
    04-29-15 09:59 AM
    I like to whip it out and play with it in public. It's kinda funny how people try to look without looking like they're looking. One guy just stared outright, that made me feel a bit uncomfortable so I put it back in my pants.

Posted via CB10
    LyoobaBerry, kertong and atlasmike like this.
    04-29-15 04:14 PM
    My iPhone having kids do not like it but about 20 people at the gym loves it. Men and Women

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 04:46 PM
    Is there an app for iPhone to have kids? Drats, they have an app for everything... hope we can get the android version...

My iPhone having kids do not like it but about 20 people at the gym loves it. Men and Women

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 05:50 PM
    I like to whip it out and play with it in public. It's kinda funny how people try to look without looking like they're looking. One guy just stared outright, that made me feel a bit uncomfortable so I put it back in my pants.
    ... we are still talking about the passport, right?

Posted via CB10
    Mo Cat likes this.
    04-29-15 07:30 PM
    Mostly negative honestly. "Wtf is that!?". "Nice laptop". "Did you remember your tablet today?". Always get chirped lol idc tho

Posted via CB10 for Red BlackBerry Passport
    04-29-15 07:54 PM
    ... we are still talking about the passport, right?

Posted via CB10
    Dying

Posted via CB10 for Red BlackBerry Passport
    04-29-15 07:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    You're a real Dirty Harry

CB10 - Passport
    EmaliMcrtny likes this.
    04-29-15 08:28 PM
    I was fully expecting everyone at work to bash my Passport choice. Mostly no comments at all. Just one person said " wow that's a big phone"

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 11:46 PM
    Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 12:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    You're definitely not shy if you whip it out and play with it in Public !! LOL ...Lost in copy paste translation!!

Last edited by Norg; 04-30-15 at 06:23 PM.
    04-30-15 06:07 PM
    Never thought this would've happened: two days ago when I was out looking for HDMI cable with me wife, people were actually flocked about and asked questions when I showed the BlackBerry Passport. Some didn't believe it was a BlackBerry at all, touched it gingerly with awe. Didn't find what I was looking for, but it was a nice experience nonetheless.

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1
    04-30-15 08:31 PM
1,668 ... 4344454647 ...