Heck, even AT&T store people don't know what it is. I went in last week to inquire about the Body Glove case. The lady asked "Which phone did you say?" I showed her the Passport. You'd think she just saw a ghost. She said "Whoa, where did you get that thing?"
    wow... well it begs for an answer of the "someplace where the people are informed and actually care to sell to their clients what the clients need-want, instead of wanting to sell them what they only know exists" style

(albeit I doubt many such POSs exist when it comes to blackberry. Nonetheless, every serious gadget-enthousiast I met, knows of the phone's existence at least.)

Posted via CB10
    quangtran1 and thymaster like this.
    03-22-15 02:48 PM
    I was in a public transportation (bus) when these two guys board and immediately declared 'holdup'!

Bad Guy 1: Stands in front of the door as look out.

Bad Guy 2: Pulled out a gun and declared holdup telling us to take out our phones, watches, wallets and any valuable items. Then started collecting them.

When he approaches me, I handed to him my Samsung S5, my wallet and my precious Passport. (hu hu hu, my heart breaks)

Then he looked at me, picked up the Passport and almost throw it back to me and yelled; "I said mobile phones! We don't need your CALCULATOR!!"

Posted via CB10
    aha, EmaliMcrtny, vpblaze and 2 others like this.
    03-22-15 03:27 PM
    I was in a public transportation (bus) when these two guys board and immediately declared 'holdup'!

Bad Guy 2: Pulled out a gun and declared holdup telling us to take out our phones, watches, wallets and any valuable items. Then started collecting them.

When he approaches me, I handed to him my Samsung S5, my wallet and my precious Passport. (hu hu hu, my heart breaks)

Then he looked at me, picked up the Passport and almost throw it back to me and yelled; "I said mobile phones! We don't need your CALCULATOR!!"

Posted via CB10
    lol

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    03-22-15 04:27 PM
    Don't say things like this. It gives others, like me, ideas. Ideas to use a credit card to buy an unlocked phone for $800+. An idea to somehow make sense of such a purchase. An idea to somehow put good reasoning behind such a purchase. I don't know how I could convince anyone why I would "need" this phone. I can't even convince myself haha. A phone that will cost $250 on amazon year from now. I couldn't deal with the depreciation.

Posted via Q10RR
    I'm sorry. I said it, and I resisted the urge to go through with it until.... yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 04:45 PM
    TMOS.. not fair. We all know what you did with Comment #1000

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 07:05 PM
    Yet to find someone with a negative comment towards it. Maybe it's because of the way I don't have any f++ks to give on people's opinions on what phone am using. They laughed at me when I used an Xperia Z ultra, my Z2 shut them up and now this passport keeps them away
    Omggg I had that Sony too !!!

Posted via CB10
    ikvn likes this.
    03-23-15 05:21 AM
    I have gotten a mix bag to my PP. But some people are saying that it is really big but about 50/50 on likes dislikes
    03-23-15 08:47 AM
    �What is that? " and "BlackBerry still alive? " are the most asked questions when people see my Passport.

But I suppose BlackBerry isn't as popular in Taiwan to begin with. So their reactions are much expected.

MBFan-WHITE PASSPORT
    03-23-15 08:06 PM
    TMOS.. not fair. We all know what you did with Comment #1000

Posted via CB10
    Damn! I was going to take the spot.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    03-24-15 12:59 AM
    "I thought blackberry is dead" lol

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 01:46 AM
    "That's a cute phone. Wait, is that a phone or a tablet?" -Starbucks barista

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 10:48 AM
    Oh... why your screen is Square, so special.
    Oh.... Blackberry still making phones? I thought they closed already
    Oh... what is this device

Posted via CB10 from BB Passport
    03-24-15 10:53 AM
    "That's a big BlackBerry."

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    03-24-15 10:53 AM
    LMAO. Too funny!

Jaglenn's Passport
    03-24-15 01:22 PM
    I got "what kind of TV are you carrying?" , "does that fit into your pockets? " , "omg this thing has excellent build quality".

The best of the best was when I've shown it to a friend of mine. He is a phone maniac, keeps changing them. The guy had a 9900, had Iphones, had Androids, lots of different phones.

So, he sees the Passport. "Oh, the Passport, nice, can I?". And he starts playing with it. Great screen. Oh, it's so fluid... Then he gets to the keyboard: "hmm, nice feeling". And then I drop the bomb: it's also touch! He looks at me a bit confused...yeah, I know it's also touch dude. The Bold was also touch, the Q10 was also touch. And then the real bomb: no mate, the keyboard, it's touch-sensitive, let me show you.

His reaction: "dude, Wtf, are you effing serious.? Jesus, this is so cool." He was acting like a child with a new toy. Then, after all the wows and the jesuses, he looks down at his Note 4 saying: well, I guess it's time to change my phone...again!

Posted via CB10 from my exquisite Passport on TMO Romania
    03-24-15 03:22 PM
    Someone just asked me if I could get one for them yesterday after seeing mine and loving it
    03-24-15 06:00 PM
    "Why is your phone like that?" - question posed by a little kid at the supermarket. I didn't get a chance to answer because my turn in line came up.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    03-24-15 06:03 PM
    I have still not seen another Passport in the wild.

Posted via CB 10 on my Passport SQW100-1 sporting 10.3.1.2582
    03-25-15 11:49 PM
    Wait is that a BlackBerry???? Or what kind of phone is that???, wow that's a BlackBerry???!! Or I see BlackBerry stepping they game up lol. I'm BlackBerry all the way
    How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img_20150127_194843.jpg

BBM: 2BE320B5 CHANNEL: C00121E43
    03-25-15 11:53 PM
    At work a customer came up asking a question, she was with her son, I didn't know the answer. And she loved it, she said she literally said she was memorized by the phone. Another lady also said she liked it and hated that her company switched to windows phone. I have gotten a lot of positive reactions from it and people seem to like the touch keyboard, I carry all 6 BlackBerry10 phones with me so if they think it's intriguing but don't like the design I'll give them a look at the z30, too big, show them z10, want a keyboard, q10, too expensive, q5, want a tool belt, classic.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 12:13 AM
    On a business trip in china I met my client's employees for dinner. One girl asked is that blackberry? My boss also uses BlackBerry. What's so special about blackberry. She was having an iPhone 6+ but said one day when I become boss I will buy BlackBerry.

Second incident in china: my friend's brother was taking us to an upscale restaurant where reservations are difficult. He asked everyone to take out their phones to show off and then he asked me specially to please take out my phone and show off. He was so confident that seeing a BlackBerry Passport will make a good impression. He also said when I join business after my studies I will get a BlackBerry for sure.

Third: my friend's friend saw my Passport, played for few minutes. Tried the usual does it fit your pocket, is it convenient to hold etc and I told him price of this phone in india and also its price in USA. He said next month he is getting it for sure from US.

I loved showing trackpad scroll and flick to type and people get mesmerized. Great china trip for my Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    Andy_bb_king and QNX4all like this.
    03-27-15 09:24 PM
    Currently 2nd week of my passport usage, I am so proud to be a BlackBerry passport user!
    During work, so many colleagues saw my phone and some of the remarks

"You are so loyal to BlackBerry! "
    "Oh wow, that's a real big phone!"
    "Did your Q10 grow or something?" I replied, "Yup! It sure did! Some water and sunshine, here you've got the BlackBerry Passport!"

A colleague of mine a strong apple user, got her phone spoilt after she was thrown into a pool by accident with her with her. It is using a new android device. She asked me on a certain medical condition, and I am a doctor so I gave her my passport to have a look and some e docs I had.. she was amazed! By the touch sensitive track pad, the screen size,the battery life, the hardware design!

She was amazed that she didn't even know such a phone exist! She got her self a BlackBerry passport the very next week!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 01:53 AM
    The biggest plus reaction I get is from people that are sick and tired of virtual keyboards. And maybe it's just me but in general the "oh sweet, is that a blackberry?" or "does that have a physical keyboard?" reaction comes from people that can type fast. The "wth is that?" or "omg is that a book?" reaction comes from people who can't type.
    QNX4all and webcash like this.
    03-28-15 11:05 AM
    I am absolutely loving these stories and would love to chat more to anyone that has taken the time to post here. If you would like to chat passport and add to my BBM list feel free to add me

pin:2BDFCF44

Peter

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    03-28-15 11:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Omg. Is this serious?

The best things in life are squares.
    03-28-15 12:58 PM
1,668 ... 3940414243 ...