50% wUt dis stopid square trying thingy?? Lola u dumb ugly looser hohohoh

Posted via CB10
    Lmfao at the second 50%

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 12:36 AM
    50% WOW
    50% wUt dis stopid square trying thingy?? Lola u dumb ugly looser hohohoh

Posted via CB10
    I love the way you wrote about that the stupid 50%. So many typos. That's how isheeps write. Bang on

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    thymaster likes this.
    03-18-15 12:38 PM
    Most who have seen mine are really impressed. My IT co-worker really liked the look and feel...but of course had not even heard about BlackBerry 10...just like most people who don't follow BlackBerry. They still have the old OS devices in mind when they hear BlackBerry.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    thymaster likes this.
    03-18-15 01:47 PM
    Work colleague said "what the he'll is that? I replied it's my new beast....... so I started to explain the spec, features etc and I think she got scared and replied... " I'll stick to my galaxy stupid ignorant c-w. Just proves people are scared of change or scared of competition tut tut. Love my Bbpp

Posted via BBPP
    thymaster likes this.
    03-18-15 01:59 PM
    Ignorant idiots scared of change. On the wagon. I'll admire I was an iPhone user for years, and I always said I miss my blackberry and buttons etc

Posted via BBPP
    03-18-15 02:02 PM
    Work colleague said "what the he'll is that? I replied it's my new beast....... so I started to explain the spec, features etc and I think she got scared and replied... " I'll stick to my galaxy stupid ignorant c-w. Just proves people are scared of change or scared of competition tut tut. Love my Bbpp

Posted via BBPP
    Girls are not good with specs. Reminds me of joke.

Girl ask guy do you have a laptop. Guy says yes i7 with 16GB ram, nvidia gtx graphics, 1 TB SSD.

When guy asks girl the same thing she simply says yes I got a pink one

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    EmaliMcrtny likes this.
    03-19-15 06:23 AM
    First best advertisement for Passport: seeing one. They aren't that big and the keyboard catches attention.

Second: seeing the screen on and fluid gestures and transitions. Everyone wants AMOLED until they see an LCD in the sunlight.

Third: watching me type. Especially if I remember to flick. SO fast and accurate. And yeah, we have forward delete.

Step four is gravy... use an Android app.

Most people are intensely curious at step one. Intensity increases at step two. Dog with a bone at step three. Step four they are on Craigslist listing their old phones. Most people don't make it past step one though because Blackberry has such a stigma.

AT&T should pay Passport users to stand in their stores and play with their Passports... if they want to sell any (which, on a local level, I don't think they do).

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CharlieV#AC; 03-19-15 at 09:43 AM.
    moosbb and James Blight like this.
    03-19-15 09:26 AM
    My boss said I have a great-looking phone. Then he added it reminds him of a chocolate brand

The best things in life are squares.
    03-19-15 09:29 AM
    "This is what a phone designed by Bang & Olufsen would look and feel like" - a friend of mine, clearly in awe.

Posted via CB10
    Your friend has a point. The Passport has a similar feeling to some of B&O remote controls. Substantial weight, clicky keys and an original appearance. The kind of object that you want to use and keep for a long time. It also reminds me of some Braun electronics designed by Dieter Rams in the past (not the recent Braun stuff, avoid).

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    todena likes this.
    03-19-15 09:42 AM
    My boss said I have a great-looking phone. Then he added it reminds him of a chocolate brand

The best things in life are squares.
    The Blackberry Poptart

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 09:44 AM
    The Blackberry Poptart

Posted via CB10
    If it is cinnamon flavour I want a whole pack... ****, now every time I look at my passport I ll be thinking of pop tarts and I cannot find them in Greece... I was so obsessed with pop tarts while in the states... cinnamon pop-tarts...

Posted via CB10
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    03-19-15 11:14 AM
    Funny, about 8 or 9 years ago, B&O did have a cell phone. It was a squarish flip phone which opened by itself when it rang.

"This is what a phone designed by Bang & Olufsen would look and feel like" - a friend of mine, clearly in awe.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 12:54 PM
    Funny, about 8 or 9 years ago, B&O did have a cell phone. It was a squarish flip phone which opened by itself when it rang.
    It was made by samsung, was actually a nice concept.

Posted via CB10
    Outrunner likes this.
    03-19-15 05:13 PM
    Ok, today I got a new one. 'Holy ****, that phone is massive!'

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    pentagon565 likes this.
    03-19-15 07:05 PM
    A co-worker saw it twice and liked it.

First time: Wow! What is that??? I've never seen that. It's huge!

Second time: You know what. I like how big your screen is.
    How much is that?

I might just see her with the Passport anytime soon!

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    03-19-15 07:23 PM
    I went into my local JB Hi-Fi store looking for a lead and the fellow that served me was trying to figure out the phone I had (I have the bb leather flip case on my pp) as he wanted to make sure the lead I was asking for would work. When I showed him my pp, he asked if he could have a look at it as he was a techie. He thought BlackBerry had died! Lol anyway, he asked me what it was called so that he could Google it later, as he'd handled it and liked the keyboard even though 'it's unusual' in shape.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 03:06 AM
    I really feel unique!
    How have people reacted to your new Passport?-facebook-20150307-211622_edit1.png

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    03-20-15 09:34 AM
    1k posts coming up!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 12:17 PM
    Standing on corner waiting for friend. Car pulls up: Hey! Is that a BlackBerry Passport?
    It sure is!
    Do you like it!
    Oh ya! Very cool!
    All in car give me affirmative head shake and thumbsup!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 07:57 PM
    Cried laughing yesterday:

on sight of the passport: "What brand is this!!!?? Skynet???!!!!", "The moment it starts becoming self-conscious, throw it on the ground and step on it without mercy"!!!

I think that was the best reaction I got for the passport that far (for any phone actually hahaah)

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 01:10 AM
    "Is that a phone? It's so wide?!?!"

"is that the newest blackberry?"

"Is that your phone? I thought that was a calculator!"
    03-21-15 08:25 PM
    I've gotten positive responses, but the people most interested are on Verizon & can't get it.

Posted via CB10
    *shakes fist @Verizonwireless*
    How have people reacted to your new Passport?-stock-photo-closeup-side-view-profile-portrait-attractive-upset-angry-woman-raising-hand-fist.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 11:10 AM
    Most say it looks like a small laptop. I always get questioned since nobody has one around here.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 11:16 AM
    But once I say blackberry they lose interest.

Posted via CB10
    Sean Fanelli and jbarmi like this.
    03-22-15 11:16 AM
    Heck, even AT&T store people don't know what it is. I went in last week to inquire about the Body Glove case. The lady asked "Which phone did you say?" I showed her the Passport. You'd think she just saw a ghost. She said "Whoa, where did you get that thing?"
    thymaster and RazzBerry like this.
    03-22-15 01:16 PM
1,668 ... 3839404142 ...