Lately all my friends and fam keep calling it my ipad. Considering it fits in my pocket and I can handle most tasks with one hand, them calling it my ipad doesn't seem like much of an insult to me.

Random people who ask that don't know my blackberry loyalty? They continue to just be impressed.

Sadly, there still is not exactly anyone saying, 'Wow I wanna go out and get me one'.
    01-28-15 06:50 PM
    Things I hear mostly:
    It's big
    Is that a tablet
    You and your love for BlackBerry. You would have got an iPhone 6 for this price. Haha like I care
    Wow the keyboard is fantastic

And the best one is when it's kept beside me on my work table and random people see it with awe and are mesmerized by its beauty and ask "can I hold it please". This has happened more than twice and I feel so happy and I start showing them the features very excitedly

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    thymaster likes this.
    02-03-15 09:05 PM
    I can't get any of fellow physicians to make the plunge. I loved the Z30 but the Passport is terrific. My IT department loves the phone and drools when I use it. This Doc loves his Passport.

SQW-100-1 & Z30 10.3.1.2072
    thymaster likes this.
    02-03-15 09:50 PM
    Reactions include:

1) That's ginormous
    2) That's a tablet
    3) That's a BlackBerry???
    4) That keyboard is magical.
    thymaster likes this.
    02-03-15 11:40 PM
    My daughter: I thought it was a calculator
    My 16 yr old granddaughter: That's weird!!
    02-03-15 11:47 PM
    I don't know if it was the samsung news, the ATT announcement that the new devices are coming, a combination, or just coincidence, but I'm starting to get a lot more people asking about it, if it's the new blackberry (as though they'd heard something about it now), which carrier is it on, when did it come out? etc... They caught up in apps now, right? (I explain it has the whole google play store)

And a lot more folks are expressing how much they miss having a keyboard.

Now if only ATT would put out a release date.... There seems to be a good deal of genuine interest in it from folks who made the iphone switch simply because it's just what everyone did if you weren't a loyalist.
    02-06-15 10:41 AM
    I was sleeping on the go train while to work and had a email come in so I take it out of my shirt pocket with the jacket on me, the girl in front of me looked like she was shocked by how shiny and visually appealing it was, handed it over to her, she played around with it and added her number on it by the time I got to union ( final destination)

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 05:32 PM
    I was sleeping on the go train while to work and had a email come in so I take it out of my shirt pocket with the jacket on me, the girl in front of me looked like she was shocked by how shiny and visually appealing it was, handed it over to her, she played around with it and added her number on it by the time I got to union ( final destination)

Posted via CB10
    Don't believe you, somebody already used that story!

Via BlackBerry Passport
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-06-15 06:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm shocked at the people saying they're getting numbers from the phone.
    I mean, good for you.... but, I just find it weird, since I'd never decide to give someone my number based on what phone they have.

Posted via CB 10
    02-06-15 07:08 PM
    Went to best buy to search for a case for another Phone. Couldn't find any in stock so went to ask a employee that was sitting around doing nothing.
    He was total mind blown by the passport and asked if he could take a photo of it and twitter it.
    Highlight of the day.
    02-07-15 02:38 AM

Via BlackBerry Passport
    Yeah, so there can only be one person in the world with that story, it can't happen to anyone else...

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 07:25 AM
    Yesterday I was in best buy and the sales guy walked up to me and said, "two questions...what do you do? And how much does that phone cost"....i told him just check amazon.com...prices vary.

But he was in awe.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 08:05 AM

Via BlackBerry Passport
    That was me before as well

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 10:39 AM
    An iPhone loyalist myself, having owned every iPhone since the original one, switched to PP, of course keeping my 6+ with me at the same time, but gotta say, I love the way it stands out!

People are dumbfounded to see it!!

Posted via CB10
    jelle_57 likes this.
    02-07-15 02:15 PM
    My boss saw it and thought it was a tiny windows computer at first, then saw it was a BlackBerry. "I'd love that but it's so wide.".

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 06:33 PM
    I was at Tmoblie the other day activating a Z30, I put my phone down on the counter. When the sales people spotted it, they couldnt keep there hands off.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster and anon(3750701) like this.
    02-07-15 07:04 PM
    Most common reactions..."what?! You gave up your iPhone 6plus for that?!" "You are going to regret it!" "Wow that's a big phone" and rarely "wow that's the new BB? Nice phone, great key board" that was from the only ex BB user I met.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    thymaster likes this.
    02-07-15 07:10 PM
    Paying the groceries, as the cashier scanned the PC card app on my Passport, she commented on what a weird phone it was and that she had never seen one before.
    I replied " now you have and it's a Blackberry "

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    02-07-15 07:54 PM
    Can't help it but here in the netherlands almost everyone thinks it's awesome! Even teenagers do! Rarely someone dislikes it, but when i show off it's features, everyone thinks it's cool #proud

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 08:50 PM
    I'm a quiet guy and too myself. The reactions to other Passports has me a bit scared to get one!
    thymaster likes this.
    02-07-15 09:38 PM
    Mine never really leaves the house. I use my Q10 when I'm out, use the Passport as a tablet mostly at home.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 10:12 PM
    I ordered mine and supposed to arrive on Monday and we shall see what happens

BlackBerry Z30.. nothing else comes close!
    02-08-15 12:59 AM
    first time I saw it : "waow it's unique
    when I tested it : "hmm, doesn't fit in my hand (doesn't comfort at all)"
    when I read the specs : "wow, it's (absolutely) a big waste to put such beast hardware into this kind of device"
    02-08-15 01:18 AM
    Just came from a dinner party, people were shocked but no one was dying to have the device. Lol

Posted via Passport.
    02-08-15 01:18 AM
    In any place where I've used my Passport no one has shown any interest or curiosity over it, except for a couple of workers at the AT&T store when I went in to get a new sim card. One worker just glanced at it and remarked that BlackBerry has come a long way. The person I was working with didn't even know AT&T is going to carry it. Typical that. That�s been the extent of interest.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport using Tapatalk
    02-08-15 03:51 AM
1,668 ... 3334353637 ...