I would be interested also because I.

1. Have my own car.
    2. Have a sense of direction and can actually read a map.
    3. Married
    4. Don't care.

/sarcasm

No offense but those are not essential to everyone.

The 4 most important things for me are.

Phone, Contacts, Email and Calendar. Everything else is not that important to me. And I know that I am not the only one.
    Exactly, I'm sorry Overlake but those are far from key apps...
    And I still don't get people's fascination with looking at pictures of what others are eating :\

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    10-01-14 11:08 AM
    WTFiT

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 11:39 AM
    Telephone Booth Burlington Mall. "Wow, I hope we get them today, I so want one." guy was about 20, good to see some younger ones wanting it!

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss BlackBerry Passport!!!
    D3C0D3R and vptsff like this.
    10-01-14 11:51 AM
    which uk website sell it 440 pounds sir?

Posted via CB10
    Mobile phones direct my friend. Next day shipping included in the price.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 12:49 PM
    Hey guys, I'm putting together a few Q&A's for the official BlackBerry Blogs. Anyone want to participate? Looking for people who have the Passport and have been using it for at least a few days, and who wouldn't mind sending me some shots of them with their phone (possibly in a work environment).

Respond here are email me at bbmarcomwriter at gmail.com.

Thanks,

-Matt Young
    Last edited by BB Writer Matt Young; 10-01-14 at 03:17 PM. Reason: typo
    WWBlondieDo, JGoodard and Tranamal like this.
    10-01-14 01:13 PM
    Used my Passport speakerphone for a 1-hr conference call at work yesterday. Three of us sitting around a desk talking to two others on the phone. Not a single issue on either end of the line.

"That's way better than my speakerphone," one guy said. He has a Galaxy S4.

Posted via CB10
    vptsff likes this.
    10-01-14 01:49 PM
    Showed it to my workmates and all bar 1 said they didn't like it. Said it's too big. They haven't seen it on though and I said the screen will be amazing.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 02:08 PM
    I think you made a mistake on that email address Matt. Anyway I'd love to send you some testimonial.

BlackBerry Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    10-01-14 02:17 PM
    I bet a lot of apps that people complain about are banking and the like. The web works fine for me. And as others have said Snap and Amazon make it real easy.

EDIT: Just downloaded keyring. I think I will go to the grocery story today just so that I can use it. Works even better than it does on my Q10. And the zoom out feature makes it even better.
    Blackberry Wired : Screenshot van apps op de Passport
    10-01-14 03:03 PM
    Wilburr90, that's exactly the kind of thing we're looking for!

Feel free to expand on anything, and attach any pics or video links you don't mind sharing via the blog.

First, congrats on landing your phone... The first batch was smallish, so those who actually were able to get one have bragging rights amongst BB fans!

Some of the questions:

1) What's your name and location? (We can still use a username if there's a particular one you'd like mentioned).

2) What drew you to the BlackBerry Passport?

3) What is your line of work, and how do you see it being useful in your job? Are there certain things you feel confidant doing on the Passport you wouldn't want to do on another phone? How do you see your productivity improving?

4) How has the user experience been so far with your new phone?

5) Related: How are the core experiences: typing/browsing/Hub/email, etc?

6) How would you rate BlackBerry Passport versus your previous phones?

Any other thoughts?
    10-01-14 03:18 PM
    My bad. I fixed the email address above (bbmarcomwriter at gmail.com). Look forward to corresponding! They've allowed an official thread for this as well. Search under my username.
    Last edited by BB Writer Matt Young; 10-01-14 at 03:32 PM.
    10-01-14 03:21 PM
    wrong. they don't run as they well as they do on the android/ios. plus with the square screen many apps look like crap.
    Clearly, you have not used a Passport.
    10-01-14 03:48 PM
    How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img_20141001_180849.jpg
    My 15 month old loves it and obviously isn't too big!

Everyone that has seen it absolutely loves it and they are all very impressed that it is a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:29 PM
    can someone prove me wrong and post pics/reviews of how key apps like uber, google maps, tinder, instagram and the like work on the passport?
    1. Explain to me why you can't use m.uber.com when it's the exact same as the app?

2. I use Google Maps on my Z10 all the time, flawlessly - don't see why it would be any different on the Passport with its better hardware

3. Just downloaded it to see what the big deal is. It's available through Amazon and works flawlessly on my Z10, so again don't see why it wouldn't on the Passport...

4. It's already been demonstrated that this works on the Passport.

Your argument is invalid.

VZW STL 100-4 currently running 10.3.0.1154
    10-01-14 06:39 PM
    I walked into an Apple Store in the West Edmonton Mall to compare my Passport to the Iphone 6+. Before I knew it I had a small crowd checking out my phone, one Apple sales kid whispered to me "cool phone"

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:42 PM
    1. Explain to me why you can't use m.uber.com when it's the exact same as the app?
    I Agree, works great.

Those who want to feel like they are using an app can click "add to home screen" in the browser and put a shortcut to mix in with their apps..
    Attached Thumbnails How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img_20141001_192347.png   How have people reacted to your new Passport?-img_20141001_193258.png  
    WWBlondieDo and Tranamal like this.
    10-01-14 07:36 PM
    Someone from the gym - Omg you got the blackberry passport? How is it ? i heard it was amazing! man you must really like blackberry.
    kawikaratekid likes this.
    10-01-14 07:39 PM
    Your argument is invalid.

To be honest, currently only Timber is available through the Amazon Store on the Passport. The others can be had through Snap.

Also, I had the "latest" 10.3 leak on my Z10... the Passport is a rather noticeable improvement.
    10-01-14 07:42 PM
    One major app not on BlackBerry that is used by millions (according to the Google app store) is Microsoft's OneNote. That is the one major app that is holding me back from going full blast on BlackBerry. The OneNote mobile site is essentially unusable. The OneNote you see in the BB and Amazon store does not work.
    10-01-14 08:13 PM
    What?
    10-01-14 08:20 PM
    Wilburr90, that's exactly the kind of thing we're looking for!

Feel free to expand on anything, and attach any pics or video links you don't mind sharing via the blog.

First, congrats on landing your phone... The first batch was smallish, so those who actually were able to get one have bragging rights amongst BB fans!

Some of the questions:

1) What's your name and location? (We can still use a username if there's a particular one you'd like mentioned).

2) What drew you to the BlackBerry Passport?

3) What is your line of work, and how do you see it being useful in your job? Are there certain things you feel confidant doing on the Passport you wouldn't want to do on another phone? How do you see your productivity improving?

4) How has the user experience been so far with your new phone?

5) Related: How are the core experiences: typing/browsing/Hub/email, etc?

6) How would you rate BlackBerry Passport versus your previous phones?

Any other thoughts?
    There are tons of videos answering your questions. Search on the web.
    10-01-14 08:28 PM
    There are tons of videos answering your questions. Search on the web.
    You understand that he's a writer asking for people to contribute their thoughts/experiences/photos for a BlackBerry blog post, right? He's not just going to run a Google search...

EsJayDee, dietertong and Tranamal like this.
    10-01-14 08:33 PM
    not to be a debbie downer, but a square screen and a trackpad enabled keyboard doesn't resolve fundamental issues with the bb ecosystem like... shoddy app support.
    Your comment has been overtaken. I guess it's you that wrote the apps! Let's applaud what is good. How many apps did other manufacturers wrote. You are biased. We must not see you copy this phone!
    spikesolie likes this.
    10-01-14 08:33 PM
    One major app not on BlackBerry that is used by millions (according to the Google app store) is Microsoft's OneNote. That is the one major app that is holding me back from going full blast on BlackBerry. The OneNote mobile site is essentially unusable. The OneNote you see in the BB and Amazon store does not work.
    OneNote works on 10.3.1 so if you can wait a couple of months, that wont be an issue anymore.
    10-01-14 09:19 PM
    That would be great if OneNote worked on 10.3.1. Can I ask how you know this? Are you currently on 10.3.1?

There was a post a few weeks back on CrackBerry petitioning Microsoft to release OneNote for BlackBerry but maybe BlackBerry got it to work instead? Here is the article:

Microsoft considering bringing OneNote app to BlackBerry 10, add your vote! | CrackBerry.com
    10-01-14 10:38 PM
1,668 ... 7891011 ...