My Passport has garnered more attention in a day than my Q10 did in a year. This phone really stands out. Here is how some people reacted:

"That's awesome! This could save blackberry." -Sales guy at AT&T store when I showed him the capacitive keyboard scrolling.
    "What kind of phone is that!? Everybody, look at this phone!" (holds it up for the table to see) -Friend at a birthday party.
    "Can I take a picture of that? My friend always says she misses her blackberry." -Co-worker.
    "Dude, that's huge. Are you going to carry that around with you?" -A bunch of people

Anyone else's Passport attracting attention?
    Aahleksh, redsaph, Mo Cat and 6 others like this.
    09-26-14 03:55 PM
    Uhh what is that brick??? Lol

My long time iPhone fan brother loves it thoo hes glad something new came in the market

Posted via CB10
    Aahleksh and spike12 like this.
    09-26-14 04:03 PM
    My friend who has had every iPhone since the first iPhone has just ordered a BlackBerry Passport. Taken aback is one way to describe my feelings upon this turn of events...

Powered by BlackBerry Z30
    09-26-14 04:06 PM
    From a few people:

"What is that?"

"Is that a BlackBerry? Really? Well, at least it's not an iPhone."

"Looks like a mini tablet."

"Is that a phone?"

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 04:12 PM
    "Sean, your BlackBerry is ginormous!"
    09-26-14 04:16 PM
    My kids call it The Big BlackBerry.
    09-26-14 06:41 PM
    So big!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 08:17 PM
    [QUOTE=Wilburrr90;10893195]
    "Dude, that's huge. Are you going to carry that around with you?" -A bunch of people
    /QUOTE]

haahah.... im gonna be dramatic and drag it tied to a rope...
    09-26-14 09:12 PM
    USB Host seems to be somewhat of an eye catcher, interestingly enough.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    09-26-14 09:19 PM
    I've had more talk today about BlackBerry during lunch - and positive comments mainly - than all year. The PP is really making news because loads of people are talking BlackBerry again. Hopefully the phone builds much needed momentum. BlackBerry could really be onto something with this.
    09-26-14 09:53 PM
    Wife with a desperate look in the eyes: "ANOTHER BlackBerry?? Well show me what is capable of.. I can see that you really like it" and then waiting for half an hour of explanations about the phone and Blend..

Lol if this is not love..

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:07 PM
    Subscribed! This thread is probably the most interesting.

Carbon Fiber Z10 w/Leather Holster
    09-26-14 10:44 PM
    Had a guy in Carphone Warehouse double take and ask me if it was a new BlackBerry. He loved how it stood out against all the narrow slabs. So I gave him a verbal talk around it as it was straight out of the box with no charge.

The guy at EE also was interested and surprised with the specs. I had to double take when he said "BlackBerries don't need quad core!".

I feel like trolling mobile stores lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 01:13 AM
    A coworker of mine, whom I showed the advertising E-mail I got from BlackBerry -- linking to this page:
    http://global.blackberry.com/en/smar.../overview.html
    ... said to me: "I don't need such a phone... I want to have a smartphone you know? I just want to make calls!!"
    :-D

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    Chris Degroote and Evindzer like this.
    09-27-14 01:21 AM
    Had it in my hands at work from 2 to 9 (work retail in canada) and people were just amazed at everything I showed them hehe

4 people getting it as soon as it's out on Bell

Posted from my Canadian passport
    vptsff and byteninja2 like this.
    09-27-14 01:26 AM
    Wait till Monday when I go to uni I'm sure I'll get a lot of reactions there!

Posted via CB10
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    09-27-14 05:19 AM
    "Is that a phone or a tablet?"
    "Whoa! Where are the rest of the keys?"
    "That's a big azz display"
    "Wait.. that's a BlackBerry? Man, I need to check that out"
    "So... you can type without actually even typing? That's crazy!"

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 05:54 AM
    I went to T-mobile to get a nano-SIM and the manager was blown away by the Passport. He wanted to try it out and didn't want to give it back. He said "I was always a BlackBerry man and I can't believe we're not selling these."

By then we had a group of customers gathered around, wanting to know where I got it...

Posted from my Q10.
    09-27-14 06:15 AM
    I went to T-mobile to get a nano-SIM and the manager was blown away by the Passport. He wanted to try it out and didn't want to give it back. He said "I was always a BlackBerry man and I can't believe we're not selling these."

By then we had a group of customers gathered around, wanting to know where I got it...

Posted from my Q10.
    Sweet!

Posted via CB10
    zman12000 likes this.
    09-27-14 06:19 AM
    Wife with a desperate look in the eyes: "ANOTHER BlackBerry?? Well show me what is capable of.. I can see that you really like it" and then waiting for half an hour of explanations about the phone and Blend..

Lol if this is not love..

Posted via CB10
    Ha ha! My wife had to sit through an hour-long lecture about the Passport and its amazing features, and how BlackBerry may be on to something (I even spoke about how it would cause people to take notice because it stands out in the wild).....................and I don'e even have one!!

She must really love me.
    gokulesh, Snap51, vptsff and 3 others like this.
    09-27-14 06:21 AM
    "Oh wow what is that?", "dude that looks so cool", "I love what they did with the keyboard, and that screen is amazing"... and that was just my housemates...

Posted via my Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1052
    redsaph, neteng1000 and vptsff like this.
    09-27-14 06:30 AM
    Love this thread. It's great that it grabs enthusiastic attention.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 06:48 AM
    "I know it's HUGE... been carrying it since teen years and every girls have been saying the same thing for the past 20 years."

And the following sentence,

"Owh, you're talking about this phone? Yeah, it's huge.. and brainy too... Here, have a look."

LMAO.

With due diligence from my Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.3.0.1154
    09-27-14 06:58 AM
    I am showing off my Z30 and the pictures of the passport plus videos of the functions.

The best is me having my passport on hand to show the size.... cannot wait to get it.

Many are very keen on it. It is just something different and the response is very positive.

Posted via CB10
    BBnewbie57 and anon(1173270) like this.
    09-27-14 06:58 AM
    I'm so jealous..... loool right now it's not the good moment to buy one (in France) . But keep moving like says BB.
    Ahhh

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 07:10 AM
1,668 123 ...