After getting the Passport I have stopped using my Samsung Galaxy Tab. There's just no need for it anymore, I only ever used it for reading, which Passport does just as well. For epubs I downloaded UB Reader from the Play Store and it's great! It's the perfect replacement for Play Books (which needs Google Services to run). It's way better reading on the Passport because there's more words per page, since the screen is wider.

I also use my phone to write/edit my blog and novels. Flick typing has saved me a lot of time, and I see so much more on the screen at one time than I did with the Q10, which helps maintain context. Passport is great for emails of course, and social media experience is none too shabby (like updating your status with the lovely keyboard, and editing your photos for Instagram is a pleasure with this screen). I'm sure you don't need anymore convincing, but hopefully anyone else on the fence will finally join the dark side

As they say, once you go BlackBerry, you never go back...berry.

 = ♥
    vanrickman likes this.
    04-21-15 05:25 AM
    Wow! I think you sold me
    As for BlackBerry itself you were preaching to the choir. So far I've been happy with my Q5 but now need something portable for docs. I thought of selling my MB Pro for an Air. But buying a Passport and keeping the Pro seems to be the more cost-efficient choice.

Posted via CB10
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    04-21-15 08:40 AM
    I've got both a tablet and a passport, and definitely prefer the passport. No loss of motion, easier to get to the next page and, depending on your pdf app, easier to notetake.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 07:17 PM
28 12