Hey, I love my BlackBerry Passport, but I have officially given up on BlackBerry. I have been a hardcore user since 2005 and never thought things would come to this. Regardless of what CEO Chen says, I believe that they have given up on BlackBerry 10. Especially since they have given up on the "Built for BlackBerry " program, I do not see any progress coming this way in the future. So, I was wondering, how can I go about getting a good selling price for my BlackBerry Passport? I've had it for 7 months, it works great.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 10:58 AM
    What price?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-27-16 11:15 AM
    Hey, I love my BlackBerry Passport, but I have officially given up on BlackBerry. I have been a hardcore user since 2005 and never thought things would come to this. Regardless of what CEO Chen says, I believe that they have given up on BlackBerry 10. Especially since they have given up on the "Built for BlackBerry " program, I do not see any progress coming this way in the future. So, I was wondering, how can I go about getting a good selling price for my BlackBerry Passport? I've had it for 7 months, it works great.

Posted via CB10
    You sound, very much, like a drama ♕'' queen'' the game ain't over.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Zmain; 01-27-16 at 11:35 AM.
    texn884 likes this.
    01-27-16 11:19 AM
    You gotta learn to give up sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 12:34 PM
    They are giving up on "built for BlackBerry " because they are cleaning BlackBerry World so we will have only native apps on it. All the Android apps will be moved on Amazon appstore, so built for BlackBerry sign is not required anymore. That's the way I see it.
    If you like your BlackBerry Passport and it is not obsolete for you yet I would say you are making a mistake by selling it. I just bought a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 2 weeks ago.
    When I bought my BlackBerry Z10 everyone said I am making a mistake because it will become obsolete in a couple of months. Guess what, it is still a smartphone that you can rely on (except the battery life).

Posted via CB10
    bigjman and itiswhatitisnt like this.
    01-27-16 12:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    The Market Place forum.
    Take a look at the guide http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=929952

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    01-27-16 01:28 PM
    They are giving up on "built for BlackBerry " because they are cleaning BlackBerry World so we will have only native apps on it. All the Android apps will be moved on Amazon appstore, so built for BlackBerry sign is not required anymore. That's the way I see it.
    If you like your BlackBerry Passport and it is not obsolete for you yet I would say you are making a mistake by selling it. I just bought a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 2 weeks ago.
    When I bought my BlackBerry Z10 everyone said I am making a mistake because it will become obsolete in a couple of months. Guess what, it is still a smartphone that you can rely on (except the battery life).

Posted via CB10
    If that is what they really do, remove non-native BB10 apps to the Amazon Store, that would be nice. Hope they, at least, do that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-27-16 06:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    WRONG! Most native apps are not built for BlackBerry!

BlackBerry Passport Sliver Edition
    01-27-16 09:43 PM
    You can start at $500. If after, let say a week, and nobody response, then lower it to $400, and so on. I'm pretty sure that it will be taken before you reach $100.

By the way, if you are 99.9% decided to sell it, you should start the security wiping process...

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 10:16 PM
    I bought my few week old SE PP in perfect condition for $375.00 and sold my unlocked ATT Passport for a great price to a great CB member and he even chimed in on this chat!
    jope28 and TUBAYFOR Q10 like this.
    01-28-16 12:19 PM
    You'll regret selling it. I'm glad that I kept the passport while I was test driving the PRIV. After a couple of months without my Passport I realized what a solid device it is. I ended up selling my PRIV and reverting back to the Passport. My suggestion is to shelve the Passport while you test drive another device until you're absolutely positive that you're ready to switch off of BB10. Good luck to you.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 05:17 PM
    hmm amazon
    01-28-16 06:36 PM
    I bought my few week old SE PP in perfect condition for $375.00 and sold my unlocked ATT Passport for a great price to a great CB member and he even chimed in on this chat!
    If I may ask, where did you buy it for such a good price? I have all Q10 Classics and Att PP, thinking to sell Classic and PP and get SE PP. I use PP Att now and it's perfect, can't complain at all.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 09:06 PM
    same end up selling my priv to go back to my passport!! fee l more solid device better built
    01-28-16 09:18 PM
    Sold my Passport about two weeks after I got my Priv and so glad I did. Chucked the Passport on Gumtree and got 200 for it back in December last year.

Already seen 3 people with the Priv and one was beside me on the train yesterday. It's definitely doing better than bb10 did in regards to sales and keeping BlackBerry alive.

Go for it.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    01-28-16 09:35 PM