I know in another thread I started a poster stated that they used AT&T online account; well after talking to customer service too many times and with them encouraging me to create an online account with app I created the account late last night.

Changed my email from my work email that I used for my company discount to my personal email and went to change device, but it seems that the only BB10 listed was the Z10 so I put it back to what was listed... think it was AT&T E383 Graphite Black? Whatever that means. I'm just going by memory. Guess will have to change device when they actually have the Passport.

Anyway to my question... Shouldn't I be able to download a myatt app? How did you guys download this? Assuming no BB10 app. How ridiculous are the permissions lol? I have used 1mobile before, but never sideloaded anything. Normally just ask an Android friend what the latest version is for an app and search the Internet for the APK and done. Any help/tips/tricks would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 06:17 PM
    Just checked BBWorld and noticed a myATT app? Only has thirty something reviews. Is this legit? Wasn't expecting them to have a BB10 version.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 06:22 PM
    I just checked BBWorld on my Z10 and don't see a "myATT" app. I'm on Verizon and they have a MyVerizon app on BBWorld that works great. I would sideload Snap and then download the Android version. My guess is that will work.
    11-01-14 06:27 PM
    Yes the at&t app on Snap (droid) is better. The one in BlackBerry World is a link.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 06:34 PM
    Yes the at&t app on Snap (droid) is better. The one in BlackBerry World is a link.

Posted via CB10
    Yup. Downloaded myATT from BB World and deleted it... it is just a shortcut to their website which I could have created myself. Note even sure why it is there as an app.
    11-01-14 07:59 PM
    Yup. Downloaded myATT from BB World and deleted it... it is just a shortcut to their website which I could have created myself. Note even sure why it is there as an app.
    Because they (supposedly) sell BlackBerry devices.

I've been using the android myATT app from Snap and it has worked 'ok' for the past few months. However if you look at the reviews on Google play it looks like it is just a crappy app even on an Android device.

Sometimes your data usage shows up, sometimes it doesn't and forces you to open the full website.

Unfortunately something has happened to either the app or my Passport's android player and I can't seem to get it to open for the past few days.

So, bottom line: If it works, it's still pretty crummy. But I didn't expect much from a carrier.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 09:23 AM
    The app has never gave me any problems and it has always worked. Seems well made, since it their portal to your pocket. Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 12:22 PM