I was just curious, how do you hold your Passport for best comfort ?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 02:28 PM
    I was just curious, how do you hold your Passport for best comfort ?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure there's to many ways you CAN hold it. I hold mine with two hands and type with my thumbs. It was definitely awkward at first but I'm getting better at it.
    03-16-15 02:41 PM
    I use my hands.
    03-16-15 02:42 PM
    Most of the time I use 2 hands
    03-16-15 02:58 PM
    Depends on the situation. If I'm texting and browsing I use 2 hands. If I'm looking through my call log for example, I use one hand.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 03:47 PM
    Sorry, i wasnt clear enough, i meant how do you hold it to write, i use my hands to hold the bottom of the phone and i type.

I also sometimes put two of my fingers on each sides of th phones and then type.

What is the optimal way for you to be fast? I am coming from a Q10 and i am having a hard time with this keyboard configuration hehe

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 04:08 PM
    Sorry, i wasnt clear enough, i meant how do you hold it to write, i use my hands to hold the bottom of the phone and i type.

I also sometimes put two of my fingers on each sides of th phones and then type.

What is the optimal way for you to be fast? I am coming from a Q10 and i am having a hard time with this keyboard configuration hehe

Posted via CB10
    I'm like you and I think when you use 2 fingers that's the best,2 thumbs,lol
    03-16-15 04:13 PM
    Turn it sideways so the keys are up the right hand side and type one handed :-) oh the looks that gets.

Posted via CB10
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    03-16-15 04:17 PM
    Turn it sideways so the keys are up the right hand side and type one handed :-) oh the looks that gets.

Posted via CB10
    That's some next level business right there

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    03-16-15 04:34 PM
    Doing it right now too

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 04:37 PM
    whatever is most accessable mostly left to right two handed typing keep the right hand accessable just in case
    03-16-15 04:39 PM
    Let see if I can get this to make sense, for one handed operation I have my pinky finger in between my second and third knuckle at the bottom, roughly at the charge port. Then I have my ring, middle and pointer finger on the back with my thumb as the navigator. This is with my right hand as I am right handed.

Great way for one handed operation but I have big hands so it is easy for me but people with smaller hands this will be close to if not near impossible to fully operate the device.

For two handed operation I have my right hand with my pointer finger on the side of the phone basically pointing up with my ring finger under the phone by the charge port resting in between the second and third knuckle and kind just have my pinky just hanging out. My middle finger goes across the back of the device with my thumb wrapping things up as the typing digit for the right hand.

For the left hand I have thumb at the bottom left corner, my pointer as the secondary typing digit, my middle about half way up the device kinda pushing on the front edge of the phone close to the screen to apply pressure to assist my middle finger in holding the device and my left ring and pinky fingers are kind just chilling there off to the side.

My guess is if you are reading the it makes zero sense lol but if you would like I can post pics. I have developed this style over many many many years of blackberry usage and I have adapted it to all my devices I have had. It is what I would consider a tried and true tested typing style/method that works really well.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 06:10 PM
    Hold the device with my pinkies or ring fingers under the bottom edge to support the phone, index fingers propping up the device. Type away with my thumbs.....prefer with no case as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 06:44 PM
    Let see if I can get this to make sense, for one handed operation I have my pinky finger in between my second and third knuckle at the bottom, roughly at the charge port. Then I have my ring, middle and pointer finger on the back with my thumb as the navigator. This is with my right hand as I am right handed.

Great way for one handed operation but I have big hands so it is easy for me but people with smaller hands this will be close to if not near impossible to fully operate the device.

For two handed operation I have my right hand with my pointer finger on the side of the phone basically pointing up with my ring finger under the phone by the charge port resting in between the second and third knuckle and kind just have my pinky just hanging out. My middle finger goes across the back of the device with my thumb wrapping things up as the typing digit for the right hand.

For the left hand I have thumb at the bottom left corner, my pointer as the secondary typing digit, my middle about half way up the device kinda pushing on the front edge of the phone close to the screen to apply pressure to assist my middle finger in holding the device and my left ring and pinky fingers are kind just chilling there off to the side.

My guess is if you are reading the it makes zero sense lol but if you would like I can post pics. I have developed this style over many many many years of blackberry usage and I have adapted it to all my devices I have had. It is what I would consider a tried and true tested typing style/method that works really well.

Posted via CB10
    Oh yes, please post pictures, it would help a lot

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 07:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's actually not too bad.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    03-16-15 08:21 PM