Hey guyz... first of all my english isnt that good so i am sorry in a advance!

Ive been using Snap ever since i bought my passport but last week one of my fren's fren recommend me to try loading the google play and so I did. The problem was that I kind of install both google play and snap in the same phone and I was kind of afraid that it would causes problem. So what happen was I "hold and deleted" all the google play apps from Snap and was planning to install them directly from google play. However once i got into google play it says all my apps are still here but with no icon on the home page. So i can access them if i "Open" from google play but I dont have them on my home screen.

Knowing that I messed it up I kind of panicked because most of the client that I deal with chat via LINE and if this continue it will get really ugly. So I decided to format my passport. So after I format my passport i install google play again but now I cant login to my LINE anymore and this really sucks because I havnt contact any of my client yet and few of them called me asking why i left the group chat blah blah.

My main problem here is LINE because it is essential for my daily work. I can login with my email... put my phone number and when it comes to the page where it ask "if you want to auto-add fren / let frenz auto-add you page" once I accept the term it shows
    "An error has occurred. Please try again later."
    and this has been the same case since yesterday. I format my passport again just to make sure that maybe it is only google plays problem but now even my Snap has the same problem.

I did some research around and found out the main problem was the new bb10 update so I am just assuming that if i can downgrade it. It might help me being able to access to Line again.

Sorry for a long post with alot of grammar mistake. and please help me T_T

Cheers
    01-14-16 02:45 AM
    AFAIK, you can't downgrade since 10.3.2.x
    BUT you can replace the ART that appears to be buggy (in fact your apps are NOT uninstalled, only shortcuts went away).

Cobalt both describe it perfectly and explains a fast fix technique (thanks to Conite !) right here : OS 10.3.2.2876 Android Runtime analysis

... And I believe there will be a sticky pretty soon about it ...

Hope it helps,
    SF
    01-14-16 03:13 AM
    Damnn so many new terms T_T... anyway thank you very much ill look into it... but its going to be very complicated sighhh
    just one more question.. the main problem that i need to fix is the app called LINE.. do u think it has something to do with the new update as well?How do you downgrade BB Passport? I have problem with LINE-335339.jpg
    01-14-16 03:24 AM
    Line is working fine for me on 2813. You may want to use an autoloader to load 2813 on your phone.

I'm using the lastest version of Line on Snap but if the problem persists, you may want to install an older one.

Posted via CB10
    6an9er likes this.
    01-14-16 11:14 AM
    LINE is working fine here too. To your question, snap and Google store do not conflict with each other. That said, if you are running the latest OS, you need to download two android shell bar files to avoid delete errors in play store.

My advice is to delete all Google play store, and try to install it via snap and see if that has problems. If it still does, get it from Google play store once you re-install Google play and install from there.

Posted via CB10
    6an9er likes this.
    01-14-16 11:22 AM
    http://bbq.pm/WPmKbo

Try downgrade both android-related bars to 2813. It works for me

Posted via CB10
    6an9er likes this.
    01-14-16 11:33 AM