Initial the device is good and working fast. After times, you are getting nothing but a slow turtle device. Not performing anything at all.

BlackBerry all the way.

Posted via Blackberry Passport (SE) - Singapore
    Not true at all. Nexus 6 is a year old and with android 6.0 is faster than ever.

People,p please post facts, not just the same old incorrect catch phrases.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 06:31 PM
    Not true at all. Nexus 6 is a year old and with android 6.0 is faster than ever.

Posted via CB10
    Where is the "same old catch phrase" in what was said? Nothing there looks like a catch phrase I recognize.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    09-03-15 07:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    My Nexus 6 is very fast as well and I'm still on 5.1.1.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-03-15 07:54 PM
    Nexus 6 owner who switched back to SE Passport. Totally different animals. Nexus is a media beast but falls flat on email. Passport is an email demon. Can't get Uber app to work on Passport. Still prefer Passport as the Hub makes my life easy.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 08:15 PM
    Just got the passport SE 3 days ago, and I must say that I'm impressed. No lag whatsoever. Coming from the note 4. This is a real productivity machine. One thing though, I wish microsoft word and excel becomes compatible, office mobile android is OK but lacking some functionality. Docs to go is meh for me, very basic in my opinion.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-04-15 08:05 AM
    You cant compare the two as bbos 10 only has a partial android run time working so google play services do not work on bbos10.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 09-05-15 at 09:14 AM.
    09-04-15 11:06 AM
    Compared to a non-flagship? So what? PP is the BlackBerry flagship. It should be compared to a flagship Android. And it's slower than those.

However, as a person, I am faster with BlackBerry, because of Hub and keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    Considering a flagship android device has 8+ cores I think the fair comparison is to non flagship devices. Regardless, the OS is faster on the passport, and android apps don't seem to lag any more than they do on equal hardware, barring a few bugs and non working apps.
    09-04-15 07:43 PM
    Nexus 6 owner who switched back to SE Passport. Totally different animals. Nexus is a media beast but falls flat on email. Passport is an email demon. Can't get Uber app to work on Passport. Still prefer Passport as the Hub makes my life easy.

Posted via CB10
    You can use the Mobile site, check around the forums
    09-04-15 07:44 PM
    That has absolutely nothing to do with Android. You do know with Android, you can choose from literally dozens of keyboards.

People really need to get their facts straight in this thread.

Posted via CB10
    None of them are as good as BlackBerry 10's keyboard with swipe up predictions. None I've tried anyway, it's a disaster.
    09-04-15 07:46 PM
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 09:44 PM
    All android phones happens to look alike (a huge turn off ). For that alone, I'm happy with BlackBerry.

Posted via CA Governor's BB Passport SE *
    09-04-15 10:19 PM
    I have a silver edition passport, a samsung galaxy S6 and an iphone 6 plus and I'd say raw computing performance is very similar across the board. No lag or hiccups on any of these devices. Where performance differs IMHO is in specific task strengths or weaknesses inherent to each OS. BlackBerry is the much better choice for critical communications, productivity tasks, some cross platform IT activities, stability and security. Android is better as an entertainment device with fun customization options, simultaneous multi-screen, anything that uses Google services and things like watching videos or playing games. Personally, I find the blackberry to be the better communication device and I'm happy to customize my computer and watch videos or play games on a big screen.

I hope this helps.

Ps. Feel free to message me if you have specific questions.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Rob Melanson; 09-06-15 at 10:52 AM.
    09-05-15 08:51 AM
    None of them are as good as BlackBerry 10's keyboard with swipe up predictions. None I've tried anyway, it's a disaster.
    You'll get no argument from me on that one.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 08:44 AM
    Where is the "same old catch phrase" in what was said? Nothing there looks like a catch phrase I recognize.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    The same old catch phrase that Android is laggy. It's not. Android skins are laggy.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 08:44 AM
39 12