I have 10 Gmail accounts, however I only want 2 accounts in the Hub. The remaining 8 accounts I do not want in the Hub since I do not need to constantly monitor their inboxes.

I have 5 work accounts, however I only want 1 account in the Hub. The remaining 4 accounts I do not want in the Hub for the same reason.

How do I put all 15 accounts on my PP, but only 3 accounts in the Hub? And then how do I check the inboxes of the accounts I do NOT put in the Hub? I do not want to open an internet browser, go to gmail.com and have to enter my account info + password for each account I want to check that is not in the Hub.

Is there a "desktop icon" I can put on the homepage, say an icon named "Gmail" or "work email", that I can press and then it will let me toggle through all of my accounts to quickly skim the inboxes? Without having to re-enter all account info + passwords?

I am coming from Android, where that is an option, so that is the only comparison I can give of what I am looking for.

Thank You!
    05-27-15 07:27 PM
    K9Mail. I believe it's in the F-Droid appstore.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    05-27-15 07:42 PM
    You can also use the browser and save the Gmail page as a shortcut to your home screen. That's what I do for my Gmail as it's nothing but my junk Account and have no desire to have it in the hub.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 07:47 PM
    Why not just setup your two favorite Gmail accounts in Priority Hub and leave the others in the regular Hub?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 07:54 PM
    Just put them all in Hub, but keep the unwanted ones in separate account only.

Posted via CB10
    stevobbm and BluePumpkinBerry like this.
    05-27-15 08:15 PM
    Wait a second, you can disable specific email accounts from appearing in the hub. Their notifications will be relegated to their own section.

Perhaps you can also disable notifications for those accounts if the red star is annoying you.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Yeah this^
    05-27-15 08:37 PM
    I believe there is a limit on the amount of accounts you can have on your device and for some reason 7 sounds like the number I've heard

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    05-27-15 08:45 PM
    1) Oh, so there is a Priority Hub and a Regular Hub? I am brand new to BB and didn't know about this! How do I go about putting an entire email account in the Priority Hub versus the Regular Hub?

2) Where do I then view both Hubs? Are they in separate screens? The only one I know about and can find is where I swipe Right and Hub comes up (is that the regular one?)

3) After an (admittedly) quick search, I found old info about setting up Priority Hub. It said you can set up specific messages *within* email accounts to be a priority (sender with same last name, subject matter, etc.). However, I want the entire account to be a non-priority and not even show up in Hub (I really only want to see the inbox when I choose to). This was a thread from a few years ago, so may have changed since then.

4) @BeetRootJulip - you said to put unwanted ones in separate account only. What do you mean by that? Put my unwanted entire email account into what separate account?

5) @DeadCowboy - I think your idea of disabling notifications may work for me. I really do NOT want to see any incoming messages on these accounts until I specifically want to. If I go this route, how would I then view these accounts? I don't want to have to open a browser, open Gmail.com, input my login & PSW and then view the inbox. I just want to have a shortcut, which already has my login & PSW saved, to view all of the individual inboxes.

@achiquitachaser - thanks for the heads up on the account limit.

Thanks all, I am totally new to all of this!
    05-28-15 09:40 AM
    I must say, unlike previous BlackBerries, using the browser in BB10 is sooooo much better. Not only do the web sites render well, but you can create shortcuts on the home page, some of which look pretty nice. Certainly it's an option we never had previously. I can totally live it with it like this and based on reading this, I went in and made some shortcuts to my mail because I often times have a hard time getting to mail in folders with HUB. It's all good now.
    05-28-15 09:50 AM
    You can set up which account to show in the Hub and which to show in the individual acoount. Tap the three dots in the right bottom. Go to set up.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 10:40 AM
    You can set up which account to show in the Hub and which to show in the individual acoount. Tap the three dots in the right bottom. Go to set up.

Posted via CB10
    Right. This option is better than Priority Hub for the OP I think.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 03:54 PM
    I believe there is a limit on the amount of accounts you can have on your device and for some reason 7 sounds like the number I've heard

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    That may not apply to exchange active sync accounts. I think the last thread on it involved Gmail accounts through IMAP.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 03:59 PM
    I have 10 Gmail accounts, however I only want 2 accounts in the Hub. The remaining 8 accounts I do not want in the Hub since I do not need to constantly monitor their inboxes.

I have 5 work accounts, however I only want 1 account in the Hub. The remaining 4 accounts I do not want in the Hub for the same reason.

How do I put all 15 accounts on my PP, but only 3 accounts in the Hub? And then how do I check the inboxes of the accounts I do NOT put in the Hub? I do not want to open an internet browser, go to gmail.com and have to enter my account info + password for each account I want to check that is not in the Hub.

Is there a "desktop icon" I can put on the homepage, say an icon named "Gmail" or "work email", that I can press and then it will let me toggle through all of my accounts to quickly skim the inboxes? Without having to re-enter all account info + passwords?

I am coming from Android, where that is an option, so that is the only comparison I can give of what I am looking for.

Thank You!
    Use the BB Browser. It works perfect with many GMail accounts!

Posted via Q10Bold
    05-28-15 04:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I think this is what I am going to do, thanks. However, I can't figure out the following:

1) How to make an entire email account not show up in the HUB. While inside the HUB's main page, I went to the 3 dots on the bottom right --> Settings ...but then don't know what to do.
    a) EDITED: http://crackberry.com/how-filter-acc...blackberry-hub (I got the answer to this one! :-) )

2) How to view/access the entire email account when it is not set up to show in the HUB.

3) And actually how to directly get to/view an email account even when it *is* in the HUB. (I am finding that my HUB is just too chaotic and I have to scroll way way way down to find my work email because I have since received tons of texts, notifications, calls, etc. and my email in the HUB is getting pushed way to the bottom. Is there a shortcut to view my email account without having to access the HUB?)

Thank you all.
    Last edited by BluePumpkinBerry; 05-28-15 at 05:28 PM.
    05-28-15 05:08 PM
    I guess I misunderstood the purpose of the priority hub. Sorry to have steered you down a dead end.

I always wanted to read all of email accounts as they received messages. So I automatically turned off the option and never really looked into the particulars.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 05:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    This is your answer OP.

Nothing else will satisfy you.

Via Passport 
    05-28-15 05:23 PM
    Thanks Stevobbm - that is what I had already decided to do. However, I can not figure out how to view the email accounts that are now NOT in the Hub, but rather in the separate account. I can't find where to access the accounts. Any ideas?

Fiddlee DeeDee - I am glad you brought up Priority Hub - I am going to use it for other things. :-)
    05-28-15 05:33 PM
    Thanks Stevobbm - that is what I had already decided to do. However, I can not figure out how to view the email accounts that are now NOT in the Hub, but rather in the separate account. I can't find where to access the accounts. Any ideas?

Fiddlee DeeDee - I am glad you brought up Priority Hub - I am going to use it for other things. :-)
    You swipe to the right in the hub and you will see all of your accounts, scroll down and tap on the account you want to check.

-Do you envy my Passport much?-
    BluePumpkinBerry likes this.
    05-28-15 05:44 PM
    Yes, I think this is what I am going to do, thanks. However, I can't figure out the following:

1) How to make an entire email account not show up in the HUB. While inside the HUB's main page, I went to the 3 dots on the bottom right --> Settings ...but then don't know what to do.
    a) EDITED: http://crackberry.com/how-filter-acc...blackberry-hub (I got the answer to this one! :-) )

2) How to view/access the entire email account when it is not set up to show in the HUB.

3) And actually how to directly get to/view an email account even when it *is* in the HUB. (I am finding that my HUB is just too chaotic and I have to scroll way way way down to find my work email because I have since received tons of texts, notifications, calls, etc. and my email in the HUB is getting pushed way to the bottom. Is there a shortcut to view my email account without having to access the HUB?)

Thank you all.
    You should have the option of showing in hub, separate or both. If you choose separate, you don't see the emails unless you click on the actual email acct name. It's still in the same area but it's not considered the hub where everything is mixed in.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 06:20 PM
    To choose which accounts not to show in Hub do the following:
    1. From hub tap on three dots at lower right
    2. Choose settings
    3. You will be brought to a new page called Hub Settings.
    4. Tap on Hub Management
    5. A list of all Accounts will be seen. Tap on the Gmail Account you don't want to appear on the Hub (example Gmail example@gmail.com).
    6. Three choices will appear. Show in Hub only, Show in Separate Account, Show in Both. By default is is Shown in Both. Tap on Show in Separate Account.
    7. Repeat steps for other accounts you don't want to see in Hub.

After these steps you will notice that the emails from these account no longer show on the Hub.

To View the emails of these accounts that are not in the Hub do the following:
    1. From the Hub, swipe left (or tap on the three bars at the lower left side of the screen).
    2. A left pane will appear showing Hub, Priority, Notification and all the other accounts including emails and social messaging.
    3. Tap the account that you choose not to appear in separate accounts (Gmail - example@gmail.com).
    4. That account (and only that particular account) will appear on the Hub.
    5. Once you're done with that account repeat steps 1 to 3 but instead of tapping a particular account, this time tap on Hub and your Hub will be brought back.

This is as detailed as I can get already on the steps needed. Hope it helps.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 06:27 PM
    Yay! That is it. I was driving myself nuts trying to find this. Thank you to everyone and Viet Ton and Sukiyaki and Zed88.
    Sukiyaki likes this.
    05-28-15 06:32 PM
    How do I set up & check email *not* in the Hub?-img_20150528_193900.png
    Find this setting screen.

Settings > Hub Management > Select whichever account

Easy peasy.

---

Edit: nvm looks like you've found it. Good deal.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 07:40 PM