I have a z10 backup file in my computer , i want restore my remember only from the backup file to my new PP, but The BB link will restore it with all of System applications (i dont need others), Anyone has an idea ? Thanks!
    12-29-14 01:09 AM
    If you have the Z10 with you, you can try this method. If not, do tell and we can work to finding a solution

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...ght/true#M9707
    There is a way to export Remember files, though it's an awkward work-around.
    1. Open the Remember folder (and internal memo list) and copy all the data.
    2. Open Docs To Go and create a new document
    3. Enter a title of your sub-folder for the data to follow
    4. Paste the data you have just copied from your Remember note.
    5. Repeat with other Remember notes until you have copied all your data.. You can copy them into one Doc file (using titles as separators) or make individual files for each cut and paste group
    6. Delete all the Remember notes and recreate the folders to suite yourself. I used this as an opportunity to clean up and reorganize my remembered data.
    7. Select your cleaned-up files and paste them into Remember as new notes in your folders of choice.
    7. These notes can also now be imported into Evernote or Remember the Milk, etc, as new notes.
    missing.cn likes this.
    12-29-14 01:17 AM
    If you have the Z10 with you, you can try this method. If not, do tell and we can work to finding a solution

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...ght/true#M9707
    Thank you very much !
    I'll take a try!
    12-29-14 02:02 AM
    I have a z10 backup file in my computer , i want restore my remember only from the backup file to my new PP, but The BB link will restore it with all of System applications (i dont need others), Anyone has an idea ? Thanks!
    If you still have your Z10 redo your backup but uncheck system applications in bblink.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 04:59 AM