I registered a new Blackberry I.D online, now I am trying to log out of the old one, so I can log in with the new one, and can't figure out how. I was able to set up the new email address, but it's still logged on with the old I.D. Can anyone please provide some assistance?

Thanks..
    11-09-17 06:11 PM
    I registered a new Blackberry I.D online, now I am trying to log out of the old one, so I can log in with the new one, and can't figure out how. I was able to set up the new email address, but it's still logged on with the old I.D. Can anyone please provide some assistance?

Thanks..
    You need to disable BlackBerry Protect (using your current/old BBID), then do a factory reset, and then sign in with the new BBID.
    11-09-17 06:22 PM
    You need to disable BlackBerry Protect (using your current/old BBID), then do a factory reset, and then sign in with the new BBID.
    To do a factory reset do I need to download the link software, and hook the phone to my notebook, or is there something in settings that will allow me to do it.? I see a security wipe option, but no factory reset.

I was already able to disable blackberry protect.

thanks again
    11-09-17 06:48 PM
    To do a factory reset do I need to download the link software, and hook the phone to my notebook, or is there something in settings that will allow me to do it. I see a security wipe option, but no factory reset.

I was already able to disable blackberry protect.

thanks again
    Security wipe from the device.

Or run the most recent autoloader from your PC - download, unzip, plug in phone, run autoloader.

https://mega.nz/#!EJQUSIYJ!-g77DzNbq...QLrlWk78FSXqxk
    11-09-17 06:50 PM
    Security wipe from the device.

Or run the most recent autoloader from your PC - download, unzip, plug in phone, run autoloader.

https://mega.nz/#!EJQUSIYJ!-g77DzNbq...QLrlWk78FSXqxk

It's doing it now.

thanks
    11-09-17 06:52 PM