i use an mts blackberry locked passport i am trying to unlock it and change to my new sim which is fido and i would need my network provider detail eg: mts to get an unlock code which i cannot find in the selection area please what should i do about that.
    please anyone reply as soon as possible
    06-30-15 02:30 AM
    Huh? If you need to unlock your phone you either need to get in touch with your carrier (or the carrier the phone is associated with) to get it unlocked (for a fee),,m or pay someone online to get you a code.

You don't need any information on MTS, all you need to know is your phone IMEI and the carrier the phone is locked to.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 02:59 AM
    Huh? If you need to unlock your phone you either need to get in touch with your carrier (or the carrier the phone is associated with) to get it unlocked (for a fee),,m or pay someone online to get you a code.

You don't need any information on MTS, all you need to know is your phone IMEI and the carrier the phone is locked to.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, reading your question a second time and I guess I understand what you're saying now, you don't find MTS when trying to use an unlocking service online, is that what your asking? If so try to get in contact with the website and see if they can do something about it. Or Google unlocking Canada, or unlocking MTS, Manitoba, whatever that might help. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 03:00 AM
    You could try this: http://unlockcanada.com/shop/mts-bla...t-unlock-code/

Haven't used them myself, but they're really cheap, had to pay 30USD two years ago to unlock my Z10. So 15CAD is a good deal!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 03:03 AM