12-07-15 10:09 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    Hi there - unfortunately, iGrann doesn't work for me as I want to upload videos from my phone gallery. I foster cats and uploading videos on Instagram is a great tool for potential adopters to see for themselves how cute they are, how they interact with each other etc. Cats can stare at the camera/phone for a long time without moving a whisker and then, all of sudden BAM! there's some action Sometimes I can get 4, 5 videos out of one shot. I have many videos on my phone ready to be uploaded.... I was using BBQ10 when I decided to get Instagram; Google brought me to this site where I found a solution (.apk file) and that worked like a charm! Maybe I should have made sure it would work with BBPassport as well before upgrading the phone.... or maybe I should have listened to my friends and gotten an iPhone instead.... Thanks for your msg
    Uploading videos from IGrann is experimental, currently, and only works if you record a video from within the app. A future update will expand functionality.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 02:26 AM
    Uploading videos from IGrann is experimental, currently, and only works if you record a video from within the app. A future update will expand functionality.

Posted via CB10
    Hi there - yes, I noticed and I don't like it. I hope they are working on an update to be released soon!
    Thanks
    11-01-15 06:48 PM
    If all fails ill send you the .apk which I know works with 10.3 no problems.

Posted via CB10
    Hi there - do you mind sending me the apk you have? I'd like to give it a try... as the ones I've tried so far failed (7.9 that allows me to upload pictures but not videos). Thank you!!
    Attached Thumbnails How do I get Instagram on my Passport?-ins-7.9.jpg   How do I get Instagram on my Passport?-img_20151024_073718_edit.png   How do I get Instagram on my Passport?-bb-version.jpg  
    11-01-15 06:53 PM
    so I deleted Snap and installed Google Play store today

(can't post link here.. mediafire dot com forward slash folder forward slash kkmq4nv3ql2c6 forward slash google_play_store_17th_2015)

Installed Instagram again but it still doesn't allow me to upload videos from my camera roll / phone gallery!! Can someone help me, please? Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails How do I get Instagram on my Passport?-dde.jpg   How do I get Instagram on my Passport?-ddaa.jpg   How do I get Instagram on my Passport?-iiui.jpg  
    11-29-15 05:31 PM
    Anyone can share how to download video from instagram? If I use ins10 how much does it cost?

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 10:09 AM
80 ... 234