Hey guy´s!
    So a while ago, I got a bb passport. I´ve already installed play store, white list etc. and it works all perfectly fine, I can download android apps and they all work, excepte the
    ones that need google services like youtube and gmail. But I dont know why they dont work, I have white list from cobalt installed. If you know how to fix this, or you have google services as an apk, please comment and send me the link to the apk
    Thanks If you answer
    07-05-18 11:33 AM
    To be clear... you installed Cobalt's whole suite. Should be Google ID, Services, Account and Play Store.

Your issue is really with specific apps like Gmail and YouTube.

The Gmail App is a known issue, best to add the account to the HUB.

For YouTube some like the SuperTube App in BBW....

Simply put even with all the hacks and patches... not everything is compatible with the old Android Runtime.
    F V likes this.
    07-05-18 12:18 PM
    Hey guy´s!
    So a while ago, I got a bb passport. I´ve already installed play store, white list etc. and it works all perfectly fine, I can download android apps and they all work, excepte the
    ones that need google services like youtube and gmail. But I dont know why they dont work, I have white list from cobalt installed. If you know how to fix this, or you have google services as an apk, please comment and send me the link to the apk
    Thanks If you answer
    Apps requiring Google play services have to be patched, eg Netflix. Download that app, whitelist it. Then patch it on a PC with Cobalts patcher. Move it to your phone and install. If you wonder how to patch, read Cobalts landing page again.

Posted via CB10
    F V likes this.
    07-07-18 04:43 PM