Hello everyone i'm Ebitimi. i started using bb passport just this year and it has been wonderful.
    i tried wiping my phone but it got stuck at 55% and after a while it displayed an error code (www.bberror.com/bb10-0015) i tried sourcing for solutions for over a week now. from what i have got on this forum i could use bb link to "reload the OS" problem is i dont have a windows system i own a chromebook which is not compatible with blackberry. i used a friends windows system to download bb-link but was unable to install it. it said in needs microsoft.net framework 4.0 which bis also not downloading on my friends system. i have virtually used all my funds for the phone but nothing to show. somewhere in this forum i saw i could use bb autoloader for reset the phone so long as i have the right variant for my phone. please can someone help me with the link to which i can download the latest autoloader OS and how i could go about installing and resetting my phone. my phone's variant is bb passport SQW100-1.
    Please i would appreciate your timely response. thank you.
    05-20-20 11:16 AM
    Hello everyone i'm Ebitimi. i started using bb passport just this year and it has been wonderful.
    i tried wiping my phone but it got stuck at 55% and after a while it displayed an error code (www.bberror.com/bb10-0015) i tried sourcing for solutions for over a week now. from what i have got on this forum i could use bb link to "reload the OS" problem is i dont have a windows system i own a chromebook which is not compatible with blackberry. i used a friends windows system to download bb-link but was unable to install it. it said in needs microsoft.net framework 4.0 which bis also not downloading on my friends system. i have virtually used all my funds for the phone but nothing to show. somewhere in this forum i saw i could use bb autoloader for reset the phone so long as i have the right variant for my phone. please can someone help me with the link to which i can download the latest autoloader OS and how i could go about installing and resetting my phone. my phone's variant is bb passport SQW100-1.
    Please i would appreciate your timely response. thank you.
    Here is the correct autoloader for the Passport.

https://mega.nz/#!1NZ1SQBB!yL_ZV5UFz...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM

Download it to a PC, unzip the file, plug in your device and run it.
    If you use your friends PC again, you'll probably need to install the BB drivers yet. It should ask to do it upon plugging in the phone, then uncheck the box next to Link and Blend so only the driver package gets installed. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-20 11:58 AM
    i cant seem to install blend, link and drivers on my friends pc
    05-20-20 12:06 PM
    i cant seem to install blend, link and drivers on my friends pc
    You only need the drivers. But what do you mean you can't install them?
    05-20-20 12:23 PM
    its showing unable to instal driver. i think its because its stuck at bberrorcode 0-0015. what can i do please. thank you for your reply.
    05-20-20 12:32 PM
    its showing unable to instal driver. i think its because its stuck at bberrorcode 0-0015. what can i do please. thank you for your reply.
    The driver is for the PC.
    05-20-20 01:20 PM
    i dont understand please can you explain further ?
    05-20-20 01:34 PM
    so if i connect my device to the pc. i should then run the autoloader. the auto loader would then do its work ? in the process where i connect my phone via usb to my system the driver would install on the pc right ? but mine says 'unable to install driver' what else should i do ? go ahead and run the autoloader ?
    05-20-20 01:56 PM
    Oh, your device is in error state so of course it won't work that way...
    Download them directly then;

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...00E456C4A49EB6
    05-20-20 02:19 PM
    how then do i install the driver please.
    05-21-20 04:37 AM
    how then do i install the driver please.
    Did my provided link above not work?
    05-21-20 06:58 AM
    i have not tried it yet because we currently are on a week lockdown. i just wanted to know after downloading the driver what else should i do ? i need the complete process please. thank you
    05-21-20 10:47 AM
    i have not tried it yet because we currently are on a week lockdown. i just wanted to know after downloading the driver what else should i do ? i need the complete process please. thank you
    Install drivers, then see post 2 for the rest.
    05-21-20 10:51 AM
    Download and install the drivers on PC.
    Download and unzip autoloader to PC as well.
    Plug in your device to PC and run the autoloader.
    05-21-20 10:52 AM
    thank you. once the lockdown has been relaxed i would get to my friend. any result i get i would relay to you guys thank you so much for your help guys.
    05-21-20 11:09 AM
    hello everyone. thanks to everyone that contributed to this topic because my phone is now working. but it has a little glitch. the left side of my phone is not responding to gesture and touch. i dont know if this is a side effect that would soon go away or its permanent. please i need you help once more guys what do i do cause its really stressful.
    05-27-20 02:17 AM
    hello everyone. thanks to everyone that contributed to this topic because my phone is now working. but it has a little glitch. the left side of my phone is not responding to gesture and touch. i dont know if this is a side effect that would soon go away or its permanent. please i need you help once more guys what do i do cause its really stressful.
    That sounds like a permanent hardware (digitizer/screen) problem. I doubt that it will just go away and it would not be caused by an OS reload.
    05-27-20 08:21 AM

Dear Henry,
    Sorry to hear that you have faced a problem...
    also, I'm suffering from my Handset: BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition which I set to factory reset but it's taking too long and it always stuck on 99% after that it never complete, I wait for 24hours, 36hours, 40hours but it never increases (99% to 100%), it's not completing, always stuck.

In Crackberry Forum, I got advice that I have to download & run AutoLoader
    So can you tell me how to do this what is the systematic way to do this...?
    you are a Customer like me and u faced problem and u got success almost so you can me advise better.

Regards,
    SURAJ
    06-06-20 07:37 PM
    Dear Henry,
    also, I'm suffering from my Handset: BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition which I set to factory reset but it's taking too long and it always stuck on 99% after that it never complete, I wait for 24hours, 36hours, 40hours but it never increases (99% to 100%), it's not completing, always stuck.

you are a Customer like me and u faced problem and u got success almost so you can me advise better.

Regards,
    SURAJ
    If you read this thread from the beginning all the information you need is earlier in the thread.

It isn’t as difficult as it all sounds once you get going.

Hope you can sort it out.

Good luck.
    06-07-20 11:15 AM
    Dear Henry,

Regards,
    SURAJ
    Hello suraj sorry for replying you so late. I have been busy with school. We just resumed and there is a lot of catching up to do due to the pandemic ravaging the world.

Regarding your question, we'll if you look thought the thread you would notice the beautiful people here helped got my phone back.

In my case I never had connected my passport to any Window or Mac system hence the driver was not installed. I have a chromebook and you know blackberry and chromebook aren't compatible. Hence I had to use a friend's windows PC. Since the driver wasn't installed in his PC and my phone couldn't install the driver onto the PC because it was in an 'error state' I had to download the driver to the PC that about 14MB in size after running it I went on to download the autoloader for my phone variant which was about 1.5GB in size.

I also had to download a Zip opener to the PC (because my friends PC don't have at the time) I downloaded 7Zip. That's the one I used.

I then connected my phone to the PC before running the autoloader. The autoloader would do the rest the entire process only took about 10-15 min max. After that your phone would be brand new.
    06-17-20 05:58 PM
    i have "autloaded" the OS but the setup does not go past connecting to WIFI - it shows as "Connected" but it does NOT go further.
    feel like throwing it in the bin and forgetting about it.
    01-14-22 01:18 PM
    i have "autloaded" the OS but the setup does not go past connecting to WIFI - it shows as "Connected" but it does NOT go further.
    This has happened to a certain percentage of people who wipe their device post-shutdown.

There is no good solution for it yet. And they're likely won't be.
    01-14-22 01:19 PM
    This has happened to a certain percentage of people who wipe their device post-shutdown.

There is no good solution for it yet. And they're likely won't be.
    Like playing Russian Roulette... has to be some kind of common denominator to it?
    01-14-22 01:51 PM
    What is the model number of your device?
    01-14-22 02:36 PM
    What is the model number of your device?
    Yeah someone needs to start a spreadsheet...

Device
    Model Number
    Carrier
    Serial number
    Month of production
    Direction facing
    01-14-22 02:41 PM
47 12