Hi guys, my provider upgraded me to 4g last month, but I'm not able to activate it I have checked the APNs but there is still possibility to choose 4g in the network menu. I'm using HOT (austria) which uses the tmobile network, with WIND (italia) there was no problem with 4g it works without any compliccations. thank you guys and excuse my english
    07-17-16 03:48 AM
    You need to contact your provider and get them to fix your account so you are able to access the 4G.
    07-17-16 08:53 AM
    Dummy IMEI provisioning may help, if you can do it:

1. Put your SIM card in a non-iPhone that you know gets 4G on your carrier. Then, when that phone has started up and you see 4G on the screen, shut it down, take the SIM card out and put it in the Passport. See if that worked. If it didnt,

2. Shut down your Passport with the SIM card in it. Write down the IMEI# of a phone (non-iPhone) that you know gets 4G on this carrier--like a store model. Then, call the carrier (from a different phone) and tell them you want to activate a new phone on your line and given them the IMEI# you wrote down. If asked which phone you have, tell them it's whichever phone you got the IMEI off of. When they're done, start up the Passport.
    07-17-16 01:56 PM