Hi All,

Let me start with an apology if these (and any future) questions seem a bit outdated, but I am coming from a BB 9650 (6.0) to the beautiful Passport. I have had it for a little over a week and have not really done much with it....was waiting for the case to arrive (carried it in the box it came with lol)......so long story short.....I only use google for the email service. I do not have nor do I wish to keep my calendar on google, or any of my contacts. I have tried a few times to figure out how to disable the sync of the contacts and calendar, but no luck so far. Is this even possible? If I am to add lets say an appointment on the calendar on PP, will that create it on the google calendar when it syncs? I definitely do not want that, so how do I avoid it?

Thanks a bunches!
    11-07-14 11:54 AM
    Settings > accounts > Gmail > once there, long press on whatever you want to delete, and delete it.

Next time you set up an account, don't accept the sync, because it asks you first.
    Moxxiiee likes this.
    11-07-14 11:56 AM
    To add on to the OP. When I go into Settings -> Accounts, I see the Email for my GMail account, but never see anything for the calendar or the contact, although I know both are being synced.

I would be nice if there were just simple checkboxes for Email, Calendar, Contacts.
    Moxxiiee likes this.
    11-07-14 12:53 PM
    When you first add the account, one of the final stages asks what options you want to sync to the phone.... you probably didn't read it and just clicked next
    Moxxiiee likes this.
    11-07-14 03:36 PM
    To add on to the OP. When I go into Settings -> Accounts, I see the Email for my GMail account, but never see anything for the calendar or the contact, although I know both are being synced.

I would be nice if there were just simple checkboxes for Email, Calendar, Contacts.
    Click on the Gmail account
    11-07-14 03:37 PM