I am seriously considering upgrading to the Blackberry Passport and was just wondering about the transition from Android to Blackberry OS. :-)
    10-24-15 10:20 AM
    It's dangerous to switch from Android to BlackBerry 10 coz you'll love it & there are features that you have on BlackBerry 10 that is very useful that Android just can't support at the moment.

- you can open multiple copies of your WhatsApp & chat simultaneously without any problems.

- you don't have to open an app to use it

- the hub is just so fantastic, once you get used to it you will feel crippled without it.

- the search is a lot more comprehensive than Android

- the short cuts are so efficient

- you will require a few less steps to be things done compared to Android

Probably there is more but I may not know it yet.

Posted via CB10
    Once you learn the basic gestures you'll be fine. They aren't that different
    10-24-15 11:28 AM
    I am seriously considering upgrading to the Blackberry Passport and was just wondering about the transition from Android to Blackberry OS. :-)
    The best example I can compare it to is Switching from Windows to Mac.

Things are done a little differently but you will learn quickly! When you boot up the device for the first it will give you a full tutorial on how everything works

If you are ever suck or need help with something. Feel free to post and someone or myself will answer and help you out.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on OS 10.3.3.271
    10-24-15 02:01 PM
    The transition is easy, just be prepared to say goodbye to the apps you like and are used to having

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 02:21 PM
    It's dangerous to switch from Android to BlackBerry 10 coz you'll love it & there are features that you have on BlackBerry 10 that is very useful that Android just can't support at the moment.

- you can open multiple copies of your WhatsApp & chat simultaneously without any problems.

- you don't have to open an app to use it

- the hub is just so fantastic, once you get used to it you will feel crippled without it.

- the search is a lot more comprehensive than Android

- the short cuts are so efficient

- you will require a few less steps to be things done compared to Android

Probably there is more but I may not know it yet.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 02:48 PM