Hi all,

Will be switching soon from an adored Z10 to a Passport SE and was wondering how you all went about changing over? For those that had non BlackBerry phones this is moot, but was wondering did you use "Device Switch " or BlackBerry Link? What advice can you offer for a seamless transition, I have my contacts backed up by "Backup Pro" so am comfortable with that and can download back all my apps as I only use BBW apps

Any thoughts and comments welcome

Regards David

Digicel STL100-1 10.3.2.2474
    11-07-15 09:37 AM
    Hi all,

Will be switching soon from an adored Z10 to a Passport SE and was wondering how you all went about changing over? For those that had non BlackBerry phones this is moot, but was wondering did you use "Device Switch " or BlackBerry Link? What advice can you offer for a seamless transition, I have my contacts backed up by "Backup Pro" so am comfortable with that and can download back all my apps as I only use BBW apps

Any thoughts and comments welcome

Regards David

Digicel STL100-1 10.3.2.2474
    I used Device Switch to transfer all of my content from an iPhone 6 Plus to a BlackBerry Classic. I then purchased a Passport (which I absolutely love), and used Device Switch to transfer content from my Classic to my Passport. Device Switch worked perfectly for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 08:11 PM