I had couple of audio files with a playlist in it, placed in the voice folder. Later I moved it to the books folder. Now in the music app, I can see multiple ones, but I am not able to delete the wrong one. When I delete, nothing happens. How to delete? I do not see it the file manager. I tried restarting and music app scans but it still shows the stale playlists.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-17 11:01 AM
    I had couple of audio files with a playlist in it, placed in the voice folder. Later I moved it to the books folder. Now in the music app, I can see multiple ones, but I am not able to delete the wrong one. When I delete, nothing happens. How to delete? I do not see it the file manager. I tried restarting and music app scans but it still shows the stale playlists.
    I am assuming you are long pressing and when menu pops up deleting. Using file manager check to make sure that you have not stored it somewhere else, ie; memory card or device
    Posted via CB10
    04-22-17 08:31 PM
    Yes, I'm deleting the playlist like the way you mentioned. I checked the filesystem, searched, but I'm not able to find them. Another thing is these playlists don't have names. In the app, it just shows like 2 songs, 6 songs, etc. The name part is empty. I think it's somehow corrupt. Is there a way to reset the app cache? I can see clear data for Android apps only.
    04-22-17 11:17 PM
    I actually went ahead and bought the Neutron player and stopped using the default app. Neutron app is quite amazing.
    04-24-17 07:40 AM