I downloaded the human anatomy app and it keeps on loopin downloading and installing. How do I delete the app. For the life of me can't figure out how to delete?!?

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    10-30-14 02:05 PM
    I downloaded the human anatomy app and it keeps on loopin downloading and installing. How do I delete the app. For the life of me can't figure out how to delete?!?

If you open your Amazon app store and tap on the overflow menu in the top left corner (3 vertical dots) then tap "my apps" you should see it in the list under device and under cloud. If you long press on the app you want to delete (not the open or install button on the right) it will ask you if you are sure you want to delete. Try that in both menus (especially the device list). Good luck!
    10-30-14 02:29 PM
    If you open your Amazon app store and tap on the overflow menu in the top left corner (3 vertical dots) then tap "my apps" you should see it in the list under device and under cloud. If you long press on the app you want to delete (not the open or install button on the right) it will ask you if you are sure you want to delete. Try that in both menus (especially the device list). Good luck!
    Thanks that delete method you described is now working! Had a really strange glitch whereas it would not let me delete nor was there an option long pressing the app.

I had to force stop the app,deleted it, rebooted my BlackBerry passport then re-installed. Now the option to delete showed up. How starnge!!!

10-30-14 03:39 PM
    Had the same problem when trying to install that app. It looped literally for hours! I logged into Amazon on my browser and deleted the app that way. I re-downloaded it just now, but I first plugged it into my wall charger (it was draining the battery a decent amount, as you'd expect). It actually opened up the installer this time, and inspected the app. It's installing now, took a long time once the inspection was complete, but it looks like it's finally installing.
    10-30-14 05:35 PM