I am anxiety ridden by the prospect of being stuck eith no PKB option... I want a solid fone like the passport, not a poor creaky item like the priv...

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 05:14 PM
    Call Huawei.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 06:12 PM
    Buy a few more Passports to hold you over.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 06:21 PM
    Why could what I propose not come to pass...?
    04-01-16 04:58 PM
    Hey Apple could you load IOS 9 on my BlackBerry Passport? Pwetty pwease? (which I wouldn't mind) Tim Cook: ***** Please.

I think BlackBerry need to authorize something. My Passport SE isn't even a year old and I'm looking for a new phone. Jeez, at least make Android compatible patch for devices so users can use their BlackBerry hardware for years.

Meh, I wish I could load Ubuntu Touch on this baby. Would probably make some our problems go away.

Hey Apple could you load IOS 9 on my BlackBerry Passport? Pwetty pwease? (which I wouldn't mind) Tim Cook: ***** Please.

I think BlackBerry need to authorize something. My Passport SE isn't even a year old and I'm looking for a new phone. Jeez, at least make Android compatible patch for devices so users can use their BlackBerry hardware for years.

Even if I like my BlackBerry hardware, it seems like BlackBerry wants me to dump it too.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 05:39 PM
    Why could what I propose not come to pass...?
    Nokia, ZTE and others have made Blackberry knock-offs when they thought they could sell them.
    If there is a knock off at some point, it will probably be from one of the Chinese brands. A couple of things can stop this:

-There isn't enough demand in the market to support even Blackberry, so why would there be enough to support a different maker?

-A new manufacturer could get sued by BlackBerry if their copy is too close to the original.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 05:40 PM
    Don't be so sure it's not around the corner from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 05:50 PM
    BlackBerry should play ball & let the Chinese trial a Passport clone running Android dual sim etc... could use up parts inventory & make it in a maquiladora subbed to foxconn...
    04-01-16 05:50 PM
    actually, all BBRY needs - is just create the frickin' android autoloader for passport.

hardware is fully capable. so WHY NOT?
    04-01-16 05:53 PM
    actually, all BBRY needs - is just create the frickin' android autoloader for passport.

Yes !! JC surely loves when you talk dirty !!
    04-01-16 05:54 PM

I've heard this a few times before. I'm afraid you might be right, but...if BlackBerry is trying to raise profit in hardware, why would they give us the cream? They need to make more hardware with the Android OS. Sad to say if BlackBerry decided to add android os to Passport, many of us would opt to buy their new Passport.

Posted via Passport running 10.3.2.2876
    04-01-16 10:33 PM