I am in Canada and bought my Passport through Shopblackberry.com in November last year. I read some of the posts saying that they have replaced their Passport or Q10 for double typing issues and it can be good for at least a few months. Could anyone point me to a link where I can find their support number to get it done? I have had 7 BlackBerry phones but have never contacted their support before.

Also, would they send you a new one before you send the old one back?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-17-15 09:15 AM
    It's on the card that came with you passport in the box.

1-877-552-5532

There are two replacement options. The advanced replacement method is when they send the replacement before you send you defective unit back. Then there is the standard replacement option where in which you send you unit back and then they send you a replacement.

Posted via CB10
    aha likes this.
    05-17-15 02:57 PM
    Carrier dove.
    05-17-15 03:01 PM
    I would be interested as brought my blackberry in the UK from somebody and has developed the screen lift issue and not sure where too turn!

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 04:06 PM
    I would be interested as brought my blackberry in the UK from somebody and has developed the screen lift issue and not sure where too turn!

Posted via CB10
    Your carrier, they put you through to blackberry support.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 09:39 PM
    I'm in the process of getting this done via advance exchange due to the dreaded double typing issue.

Please keep in mind you will be getting a refurbished unit in return.

I'm worried about this as my passport is in MINT condition when inspected on the outside. I've heard you may get a unit that is less than perfect as its refinished. I've read some are marked or scratched up.

This is my main concern.

Get a replacement that doesn't double type but the unit is not as good in appearance as the one I'm sending back.

Posted via CB10
    Denvertorch likes this.
    05-18-15 12:41 AM
    If I bought it through Amazon US, but live in uk. What's the procedure?

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    05-18-15 01:09 AM

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    In the UK you'd contact your carrier, they'll arrange it with blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 06:37 AM
    You will see a link under "Contact us" within For smartphones purchased through Amazon
    from
    Contact Us - UK

Then you will be proceeded to a form for warranty or replacement!

Denvertorch likes this.
    05-18-15 08:32 AM
    Called BlackBerry on Friday about they double typing issue. The rep on the phone was pretty friendly. He did some brief testing with me to reproduce tthe problem, asked me to send the diagnosis report to them, and promised to call me back with 24-48 hours.

Today I got a call from him apologizing that he still haven't received any reply from their colleagues and will call me back again on Wednesday. I didn't expect to count weekend hours so was a little surprised to receive his call today.

He also told me that I could call the number in post #2 on Monday or Tuesday to check on the status.

Will report back when it moves forward.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    vptsff likes this.
    05-24-15 10:21 AM
    After about 2-3 calls (due diligence for them), yesterday I got an call from BlackBerry and They agreed to send me a replacement Passport. Should be here before next Wednesday.

Hope it's a good one.

Posted via CB10
    vptsff likes this.
    05-30-15 12:14 PM
    Got my replacement Passport today. the device looks clean, no visible scratches and marks.

The keyboard actually looks different. My old one are glossy and can reflect lights. This one looks finely brushed so even though you don't see the texture there but you know it's not smooth like glass. Typing on these keys feels a little different too, hard to describe but it feels softer but bouncier, also a little more room for pressing down.

Will set it up and see how it goes.
    vptsff likes this.
    06-03-15 11:05 AM
    Thanks for updating!
    06-24-15 03:24 PM