Just a waste of time, as your on Android now.

And second, your wrong once again. As I'm not on the same OS as the OP. So the way I explained works on my Passport.
    Yea, I bet. More like a convenient response to once again not admit you're just wrong.
    02-01-16 07:10 PM
    But again, you can't delete an Android app with the file manager as much of it remains in protected space.
    How would one even know it's still on the phone at that point than? Just wondering.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 08:26 PM
    How would one even know it's still on the phone at that point than? Just wondering.

Posted via CB10
    Because you can't access all of it from the file manager. Ergo, some remains.
    02-01-16 08:34 PM
    Because you can't access all of it from the file manager. Ergo, some remains.
    How can that be tracked or seen is what I meant.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 08:59 PM
    How can that be tracked or seen is what I meant.

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you go read Cobalt's thread, where he logs the runtime and provides legitimate explanations, not fairytale fixes you like to give.

If you have the Play Store installed, go pull up an app you just uninstalled. It will still show as installed, because data remains.
    02-01-16 09:12 PM
    Is INST10 and FACE10 android apps because I have run into this regarding these apps.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 02:32 PM
    Is INST10 and FACE10 android apps because I have run into this regarding these apps.

Posted via CB10
    No. They are native. I already responded to your other post in this. Use Accounts Cleaner after uninstalling the apps.
    02-04-16 02:37 PM
    No. They are native. I already responded to your other post in this. Use Accounts Cleaner after uninstalling the apps.
    Thanks. The problem I am having is not with hub notifications. When I try to unistall the INST10 (what I was told to do to solve another error) I get an error that it cannot be Uninstalled. So I try deleting, refresh bbworld, restart and it's gone from my homescreen. When I try to reinstall the app and open it, it immediately crashes.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-16 02:54 PM
    The issue is still there for me. I can't uninstall any android apps, from the play store in which I installed them. SO I did a back up and a full wipe. My phone upgraded back to 2876. I then downloaded the BlitzOS and downgraded to 2183 in Sachesi. With everything fresh and new, I got the Google Apps back up and gave it a test. Still, I get crashed when I try to uninstall an apk. And help? I've even tried Ghost Commander. Nothing. And I'm on an SE Passport. I don't see a reason why I can't uninstall. Any help out there? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 07:57 AM
    The issue is still there for me. I can't uninstall any android apps, from the play store in which I installed them. SO I did a back up and a full wipe. My phone upgraded back to 2876. I then downloaded the BlitzOS and downgraded to 2183 in Sachesi. With everything fresh and new, I got the Google Apps back up and gave it a test. Still, I get crashed when I try to uninstall an apk. And help? I've even tried Ghost Commander. Nothing. And I'm on an SE Passport. I don't see a reason why I can't uninstall. Any help out there? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    If you go back, you should use an autoloader.

Did you uncheck "install new files only" when you used Sachesi.

I suspect you never actually properly installed 2813.
    02-07-16 08:09 AM
    02-07-16 08:27 AM
    If you go back, you should use an autoloader.

Did you uncheck "install new files only" when you used Sachesi.

I suspect you never actually properly installed 2813.
    What's a sure way to install it? Also, what's an autoloader? Is it better than Sachesi?

Posted via CB10

Edit: I just checked Sachesi and the box was unchecked.
    Last edited by RamboGT5; 02-07-16 at 08:57 AM.
    02-07-16 08:28 AM
    What's a sure way to install it? Also, what's an autoloader? Is it better than Sachesi?

Posted via CB10

Edit: I just checked Sachesi and the box was unchecked.
    An autoloader is a factory image. It will wipe your device clean in the process. It's usually recommended if you are going backwards.
    02-07-16 09:59 AM
    Well if the issue persist, What should I do? I think we both can agree I did everything correctly

Posted via CB10
    02-07-16 01:19 PM
    Well if the issue persist, What should I do? I think we both can agree I did everything correctly

Posted via CB10
    I can't confirm you did everything correctly, but I would just run the 2813 autoloader and setup your phone from scratch.
    02-07-16 01:28 PM
    Thanks guys for the great debugging and problem solving step by step hints. I've finally uninstalled a lot of android apps what was downloaded from the google play store on my BB Classic, Yaaaaarrrrr!

P.S.: You've got serious skills btw.

Regards;
    Just a BB Newbie
    02-24-16 04:41 PM
    What does having the android apps do? Drain battery even though you've pretty much Uninstalled them?

I got a few then deleted and sadly my battery on SE has taken a hit.

I'm not too handy with all this stuff.

Sent via Passport SE~!
    02-25-16 10:56 AM
    What exactly was supposed to happen here? Both bars are installed. Blackberry runtime is installed but has been sitting on "initializing: for a few hours.

Where's the list of android apps so I can remove them?

Thanks.
    08-03-16 03:44 PM
    Please can anyone assist me on permanent delete of files I downloaded on Google play which I deleted but still running in the system in BB10. I need help pls.
    01-19-18 02:14 AM
    Pls I mean how do I delete apps permanently from the system
    01-19-18 02:26 AM
45 12