"Stuff" sounds a bit vague...I know.

What I really want to do is:
    1. Auto-disable work email sync on the weekends, and auto-enable work email sync on weekdays.
    2. Separate contacts into a work bucket, and a personal bucket (manually). Then on weekends, if a work-contact is calling in non-office-hours then just auto forward them to my voicemail. Yet, if a personal contact is calling, then let the call come through to me.

Any pointer / suggestion? This is coming about because I've been carrying two phones; one for work (Passport SE), and one for personal (Android), and now, I'm looking into fully moving to the Passport SE, but need that work-life balance separation.
    11-19-16 10:43 AM
    I think this is already implemented but you have to have a blackberry enterprise plan or something like that.
    11-19-16 06:13 PM
    Yeah BES is required to separate the accounts cleanly.

I used to turn work email notifications off manually on weekends go to

Settings - Notifications - Normal - Custom App Notifications - Email Messages (pick the email account) and turn the Notification Toggle off for the work account.

Then manually turn on during the week. It sounds like allot of steps bit it's fairly quick

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 08:39 PM
    Yeah BES is required to separate the accounts cleanly.

I used to turn work email notifications off manually on weekends go to

Settings - Notifications - Normal - Custom App Notifications - Email Messages (pick the email account) and turn the Notification Toggle off for the work account.

Then manually turn on during the week. It sounds like allot of steps bit it's fairly quick

Posted via CB10
    Is bes costly
    11-19-16 09:38 PM
    Is BES only available for corporations? I'm hoping there's a solution available for individual end-users.
    11-20-16 02:58 PM
    So, no solution for individual end-users?
    11-21-16 07:21 PM
    It is for business yes there was another poster that purchased it but I am not sure of the pricing

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 07:37 PM
    "Stuff" sounds a bit vague...I know.

What I really want to do is:
    1. Auto-disable work email sync on the weekends, and auto-enable work email sync on weekdays.
    2. Separate contacts into a work bucket, and a personal bucket (manually). Then on weekends, if a work-contact is calling in non-office-hours then just auto forward them to my voicemail. Yet, if a personal contact is calling, then let the call come through to me.

Any pointer / suggestion? This is coming about because I've been carrying two phones; one for work (Passport SE), and one for personal (Android), and now, I'm looking into fully moving to the Passport SE, but need that work-life balance separation.
    Try BES10 Cloud.

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    11-21-16 10:14 PM

a lot
    11-21-16 10:33 PM