Just install version 5.6.5. Works on my passport for casual chat with unimportant people who still need to communicate with me. Of course, as this is an obsolete version a lot of functionality is lost compared to the latest.
    OP already said right above your post that he installed it and it works.
    04-04-19 10:17 PM
    Hello,
    I installed the viber as the youtube video instructions and evereything worked fine!
    But i made a mistake...
    I made a hard reset to my passport.
    I installed again the viber apk. It seemed to be ok but when i entered my phone number at the viber app, it never sent me a code or a call to activate it... (the first time i installed it, i had a call activation and everyting ok...)
    i tried again, i have made a reset again but it still doesnt activate my account!!!
    Any help please????
    06-17-19 10:35 AM
    Hello,
    I installed the viber as the youtube video instructions and evereything worked fine!
    But i made a mistake...
    I made a hard reset to my passport.
    I installed again the viber apk. It seemed to be ok but when i entered my phone number at the viber app, it never sent me a code or a call to activate it... (the first time i installed it, i had a call activation and everyting ok...)
    i tried again, i have made a reset again but it still doesnt activate my account!!!
    Any help please????
    Just to be sure here blackbery261085, you followed the instructions exactly after the reset? Including deleting the existing files and folders?

If you restored your Passport's data, it's likely there may be an orphan file or folder somewhere that could be causing your issue.
    06-19-19 02:06 AM
    What is ghost commander?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-20 03:04 AM
    What is ghost commander?

Posted via CB10
    A File manager app that can be found in BBW : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/78977

Posted via CB10
    01-06-20 08:20 AM
30 12