Hello,
    I just switched over to a PP from a Note 3 and am having an issue with multiple bluetooth connections. What I'm looking to do is connect bluetooth media audio (pandora on my PP) to my car, and have the phone audio & mic connected to my Bose Headset Series 2. This worked with my Note 3, but I'm having a bit of a time getting it to work with my PP. I can play the music, but then the calls are routed through the car system as well. Any help is appreciated.
    03-10-15 09:19 PM
    The Passports are having issues in general with BT connectivity. You might want to check the BB knowledge base to see if there is a fix or workaround till a new OS can be given to you. I know of people who have sent their PPs back because they don't connect to their cars.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    03-11-15 06:14 AM
    dont have the same devices but i have PLT-M70 and a PLT_EDGE and a 2013 jeep compass conected all work fine
    03-11-15 06:22 AM
    Thanks for the input. So far it's just an annoyance. Most times I'm not using the bluetooth music, but I would like to get it fixed.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 08:39 AM
    The Passports are having issues in general with BT connectivity. You might want to check the BB knowledge base to see if there is a fix or workaround till a new OS can be given to you. I know of people who have sent their PPs back because they don't connect to their cars.
    My dear, speak for yourself. I'm NOT having any bluetooth issues. I connect seamlessly to my car's Handsfree system and I stream music in my car. I can switch between hearing my conversations through the car's speakers or transferring my calls to ("private mode") a headset or the phone itself
    hpjrt likes this.
    03-11-15 08:56 AM
    I believe that I have solved my issues. What I had not done before was have both devices connected at the same time, then configure them individually. Once both were connected, I was able to turn off the hands-free-calling portion for my car. Then I could stream music in my car, and make/accept calls on my headset.
    03-11-15 10:28 AM
    My dear, speak for yourself. I'm NOT having any bluetooth issues. I connect seamlessly to my car's Handsfree system and I stream music in my car. I can switch between hearing my conversations through the car's speakers or transferring my calls to ("private mode") a headset or the phone itself
    +1
    hpjrt likes this.
    03-11-15 11:38 AM
    Well, I thought I had it all sorted out. However, the phone will only connect to one device once bluetooth is turned on. Is there a way to have it connect to both from the start? Thanks.
    03-12-15 12:31 PM
    I actually DO experience problems on the latest OTA update, that weren't there before. The Passport is not reliably connecting to my 2012 Volvo V60 now. Sometimes it does, after a while, and sometime I have to toggle BT off and on again. It is only with the Volvo, not with my Plantronics headset or BB Music Gateway.
    03-12-15 06:10 PM
    I actually DO experience problems on the latest OTA update, that weren't there before. The Passport is not reliably connecting to my 2012 Volvo V60 now. Sometimes it does, after a while, and sometime I have to toggle BT off and on again. It is only with the Volvo, not with my Plantronics headset or BB Music Gateway.
    The Bluetooth issue that you're having with your Volvo I'm having with my Plantronics Legend. My Passport is running the screen flickering leaked fix, and my Legend firmware was updated about a month ago. I never had this issue between the Legend and my Note2. It's becoming very frustrating, especially when I'm driving.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    03-13-15 02:29 AM
    Hello,
    I just switched over to a PP from a Note 3 and am having an issue with multiple bluetooth connections. What I'm looking to do is connect bluetooth media audio (pandora on my PP) to my car, and have the phone audio & mic connected to my Bose Headset Series 2. This worked with my Note 3, but I'm having a bit of a time getting it to work with my PP. I can play the music, but then the calls are routed through the car system as well. Any help is appreciated.
    Additionally you should get 30 Day Direct support from BlackBerry for all setup and other device issues. Check you box. Should have a black welcome card with that info on it. I had a Bluetooth issue as well. They told me what it was and I just went to AT&T and swapped for a new Passport and now it's working great. Good luck!

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Passport from Philadelphia
    03-13-15 07:22 AM
    As I posted in another thread, my pp won't pair with my Ram truck, my Q and Z both did,and the pp blue tooth works with my head phones

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk 2
    03-13-15 07:25 AM