I purchased a new BB Passport Silver and transferred my all my data successfully from my BB Passport Black one, which I fully deleted before giving it to my assistant. She successfully transferred all her data from her BB Z10. However, someone we are tied together with our BBM. My BBM messages say that it is coming from my assistant (BLK) and yet it is being sent from my (SILVER). When I have my BB ID set for me it works fine although still saying it comes from her, When she sets up her BB ID with her ID then I can't make mine work and visa verson. Somehow in the process of switching phones we are teathered. HELP
    09-05-15 09:51 AM
    When you say "I fully deleted before giving it to my assistant", do you mean you did the security wipe thus restoring to factory condition? Because if you did, then when your assistant is setup the phone (Black PP) for the first time, it should ask her for her BlackBerry ID and your ID should no longer be associated with that phone..
    09-05-15 05:50 PM
    Does she know your blackberry id,

If you wipe then it should be a problem, maybe you delete the account and stuff on the phone but you account was still sign in

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 06:39 PM