Blend on MAC running 10.10.2 and passport working, running on 10.3.0 is not able to connect through Wifi nor cable.
    It always gives me an error saying "A network error occurred" while connecting with wifi.
    As for the cable it says "you must turn on blend from your quick settings, if it does not appear it might be blocked because of your IT policy"
    Blend is appearing in the quick settings. once i click it doesn't show any connections.
    And once i click on device connections "allow connection" is allowed but still I don't see any paired computers or tablets.

Please guide......
    02-07-15 12:55 AM
    Blend on MAC running 10.10.2 and passport working, running on 10.3.0 is not able to connect through Wifi nor cable.
    It always gives me an error saying "A network error occurred" while connecting with wifi.
    As for the cable it says "you must turn on blend from your quick settings, if it does not appear it might be blocked because of your IT policy"
    Blend is appearing in the quick settings. once i click it doesn't show any connections.
    And once i click on device connections "allow connection" is allowed but still I don't see any paired computers or tablets.

Please guide......
    I'm getting the same thing on two PCs and a Nexus 7 tablet. The phone lists all three devices, has all three turned on, Blend is turned on. All three devices recognize the phone, but not that the phone copy of Blend is turned on.
    02-08-15 01:34 AM
    Blend is a great system, but when faults arise Blackberry don't even pretend to try and sort them out. Mine worked for a while, then just gave up.

Such a shame that I'm going to have to go back to an iphone, which I've never been a fan of.
    11-24-15 03:13 AM
    I have no problem connecting my SE Passport to Blend. But you must be on the exact same wifi network, or else it won't connect. That's frustrating because in our office, we have four different addresses.
    Blend is one of the main reasons I got the Passport. I still keep the Note 4 around, but the Passport is the daily driver for me.
    11-24-15 07:49 AM
    Have tried with Q10 on iMac and Macbook Air. Have now upgraded to Passport SE and it's still flakey even with cable. I get as far as displaying the hub and then when I try and select one account it freezes… Incidentally, have uploaded the latest software countless times on computers and phones…
    11-24-15 09:53 AM
    I have no problem connecting my SE Passport to Blend. But you must be on the exact same wifi network, or else it won't connect. That's frustrating because in our office, we have four different addresses.
    Blend is one of the main reasons I got the Passport. I still keep the Note 4 around, but the Passport is the daily driver for me.
    That's strange because I left my phone home and I was able to connect to blend from the office!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 01:52 PM