I installed Few Android Apps on My blackberry Passport and ve been trying to completely delete them but can't.
    Any way or solutions to this problems?

Thanks
    Last edited by orjense; 04-28-16 at 12:52 PM.
    04-28-16 12:30 PM
    I believe there is and "Android runtime" "update" that is supposed to handle this. It came out a month or so ago, and it wasn't required/pushed, but it's there if you are experiencing what I think you may be.
    Do a search in here and you will find it. You have to put the link to it in your browser and run it from that.

Also, if you look thru the postings on the CB app on your device (if installed) you will find it there also...
    I believe there is and "Android runtime" "update" that is supposed to handle this. It came out a month or so ago, and it wasn't required/pushed, but it's there if you are experiencing what I think you may be.
    Do a search in here and you will find it. You have to put the link to it in your browser and run it from that.

Also, if you look thru the postings on the CB app on your device (if installed) you will find it there also...
    04-28-16 12:53 PM
    Here's the link for Android Runtime.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...9879918‎
    04-28-16 01:10 PM
    Alternatively you can throw away your Priv. Oups, wrong forum, you have a Passport

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    04-28-16 02:49 PM