As I've described it in other forum thread - it is frustratingly bad:
    I have been using BlackBerry Passport Silver edition for just a week running 10.3.1 and few days ago upgraded to 10.3.2. The phone continues to heat up and demonstrate bad battery performance. I hate to say but my Galaxy s6 and iPhone 5s last much longer with a way heavier usage.

I did both soft and hard resets (wipe outs), which is quite time-consuming, to no avail. I was trying to convince myself that the phone is new and thus battery needs some exercise, but this morning this was it - a burning indignation.

I had BlackBerry Passport on a wall charge yesterday until it reached 100% at 8pm and I disconnected it. By the time I went off to bed at 8:30pm it had 95% with the phone being in airplane mode completely idle with just Settings, Text Messages and Contacts windows opened in the background (minimised). When I checked my phone at 8:30am this morning it had only 22% battery power remaining, saying it can run for 21 hours more. I took this one as a bad �good morning joke�.

Battery usage statistics informed that 44% of battery was consumed by Settings, 19% by System, 9% by Standby, 3% by Display, and the remaining 3% were used by Skype, Android player I have never run yet (!), phone, etc. In total 78% in 12 hours while being in airplane mode!?!?

I meant to use BB Passport as my backup phone, I do not run any apps apart from Text Messages, Phone, Calendar, and Blackberry Blend, no wireless syncing, nothing!
    Take SD card out. Reboot. Check for drain overnight without the card.
    08-31-15 12:31 PM
    Two days later I will show you the new statistics when the pass indexed file system.
    Thanks sergey.

Posted via Blackberry Passport (SE)
    08-31-15 01:37 PM
    For me it seems to be getting better every day, give it 10 days till I stop using it every 5 minis and will reckon it will get better life, I'm used to charging my phone every day just need a solid day of performance no matter what.

Posted via CB10
    Hi bimal. To be frank, this is really what I hoping for. And also a native Viber apps truely for BlackBerry but doubt it will never happens after contacting the support team. Lol

08-31-15 01:38 PM
    Thanks.

You have updated the firmware to 10.3.2.2639?
    08-31-15 01:43 PM
    You have updated the firmware to 10.3.2.2639?
    This is my current os. I imported it from Vietnam Asia set.
    Have check for os updates but says it's the latest version.

Heard some says in forum is does affect but not too sure about it.
    How is battery of new passport silver-img_20150901_024844.png

08-31-15 01:50 PM
    Take SD card out. Reboot. Check for drain overnight without the card.
    I don't even have SD card yet But what I did was manually forbidding certain apps to run in background when minimised, even though I don't use Amazon appstore or similar which cannot be uninstalled, I didn't know what else could be done to solve battery issue. I'll see in few days how it goes and let know. Anyway thanks for your idea.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 02:28 PM
    With latest leak more than fine

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 04:39 PM
    I don't even have SD card yet But what I did was manually forbidding certain apps to run in background when minimised, even though I don't use Amazon appstore or similar which cannot be uninstalled, I didn't know what else could be done to solve battery issue. I'll see in few days how it goes and let know. Anyway thanks for your idea.

Posted via CB10
    Is your battery life as bad as my? How long have you been using it?

08-31-15 07:32 PM
    airplane mode sometimes seems to drain the battery, probably because something is trying to fetch some information and keeps trying non-stop.

First, close any android apps running.
    They will automatically drain at least 1% per hour even in the background.
    Then look at your device monitor and narrow down your possibilities.
    If your 'settings' are using 44% of your battery, you should close the settings app...
    08-31-15 08:51 PM
    This past week for the first time, my Passport started to lose power and heat up. A charge would last about four hours, compared to days before. I called Blackberry Tech support and to make a long story short, he suggested that maybe some of my apps were draining power. So, I went to Settings, App Manager, Device Manager, CPU (at the bottom) and it showed what was running, even if the app wasn't open. 1Mobile Market was using about 9%, and two foreign TV stations that I stream were using together about 18% (and that is with none of these open!). I closed them out and immediately the problem was solved. When I opened up 1Mobile Market again the same thing happened. If you are having problems you might try this. I am not a techie on any level and can't really discuss this stuff, other than to say it worked. When the phone was new, before I loaded it up with about 75 apps, I accidentally left it home on an 8 day business trip. It wasn't plugged in. Just sitting there. When I returned it had 70% left. Not bad, 8 days. Then I put the apps on.
    08-31-15 09:28 PM
    Problem solved! Got 32h usage time after taking the steps below. Regular browsing through the day, both 3G and WiFi, watching news reports for about 15min, Skype video and audio calls for about 2h, 30min 3G phone calls, 11 outgoing emails, 44 whatsapp messages. With average usage like this BlackBerry Passport can get you through two working days.

It may be premature to draw conclusion just 40h have passed, but disabling access of Amazon Appstore to minimised mode and uninstalling two apps previously installed from this store seem to have solved my issues with battery life of BlackBerry Passport silver running latest OS. Just avoid android ported apps and edit access to minimised mode from application to application by going to Application permissions under the link in App Manager (from main Settings).

Posted via CB10
    ilcasalino likes this.
    09-01-15 04:00 PM
    To save battery, I put my phone face down. It bring battery use to the barest minimum. Try it and welcome to the elite club of phone users.

Posted Via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport.
    09-02-15 01:33 AM
    Today, hearing Unix device. I decided to stwich to 3G on setting instead of 4G and turn off background for evernote.

Keep improving and learning to get the ultimate results.
    Whatever it turns out, we floor over IOS and Android.

Posted via Blackberry Passport (SE) - Singapore
    09-02-15 12:10 PM
    Thanks sergey.

How is battery of new passport silver-img_20150918_111438.png

Goog battery life

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 03:29 AM
    Today is my second day with my Passport SE. Right around noon right now and I still have 72% battery left.

Yesterday I put the phone through its paces and it lasted me a day of use.

How is battery of new passport silver-img_20150917_222010.png

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 11:19 AM
    Compared to the original Passport, I have the impression it lasts not as long. Which isn't really possible, since the batteries are the same. Also I can't really compare it, because the last times I used the black Passport, it was running the latest official 10.3.1 OS, while the Silver Edition of course is powered by 10.3.2 - so a direct comparison is not possible. I got the impression "System" is draining battery somewhat more than it did back then.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 03:46 PM
    battery lasts me the whole day plus 25% the next day
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    09-18-15 06:25 PM
    Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 12:01 AM
    How is battery of new passport silver-img_20150922_222438.png
    Regular mixed use day...

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 12:26 AM
    It's exactly the same as the OG. So, really good.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 02:21 AM
    I dint get to touch my blackberry today and take a look for the standing by time. Usually it will last me 1 day with quite above norm usage.

How is battery of new passport silver-img_20150927_203504.png

Posted via  Blackberry Passport (SE) - Singapore
    09-27-15 07:39 AM
    Mine last up to 12 hours with heavy internet use.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 07:46 AM
    Mine last up to 12 hours with heavy internet use.

Posted via CB10
    Yes correct. But it's good enough compare to most power hungry fruits device's.

09-27-15 07:52 AM
    Superabusive usage gives me 20 hours, light use, seldom happening, but this weekend was such, I'm on 41%, 26 hours since charging it last time

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 08:22 AM
    I dint get to touch my blackberry today and take a look for the standing by time. Usually it will last me 1 day with quite above norm usage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150927_203504.png 
Views:	157 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	373287

How do you have such good standby time? You must not have anything syncing in the background and staying in a WiFi area only?
    09-27-15 09:10 AM
52 123