I've been to that store and they don't know what they're talking about. Sorry to crash your party.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    blanc71 likes this.
    09-18-14 02:25 PM
    Whoever is moderating this thread there are too many handbags at dawn going on.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 03:08 PM
    Have been using 10.3 on Z10 since leaked. Not one crash. Smoother than before. Android apps run much faster and more reliable. Use it as my daily driver.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 03:24 PM
    Oh and if you knew me, you would know I would tell it to you how it was to your face. Personally, I would be ashamed to reveal my ignorance by making such useless posts.

I will point out the hypocrisy of your comment if me making my comments "hiding behind a computer " as you threaten me by "hiding behind a computer."

Posted via CB10

You really are an arrogant ****. Please do us all a favour and **** off.
    09-18-14 08:38 PM
    You really are an arrogant ****. Please do us all a favour and **** off.
    Such vulgarity. Lol And you're not? I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you are to yours. And I'm not arrogant, I'm right and you don't like it. That doesn't make me arrogant. No, don't think I'll be accommodating that favor.

Enjoy your disappointment on September 24th. No Passport for you sir.

You need a hug friend.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 11:14 PM
    Such vulgarity. Lol And you're not? I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you are to yours. And I'm not arrogant, I'm right and you don't like it. That doesn't make me arrogant. No, don't think I'll be accommodating that favor.

Enjoy your disappointment on September 24th. No Passport for you sir.

You need a hug friend.

Posted via CB10

You need a slap.
    europolska00 likes this.
    09-19-14 01:26 AM
    Anyways ^^^.....
    europolska00 likes this.
    09-19-14 03:12 AM
    You need a slap.
    Says the guy "hiding behind his anonymous computer terminal."

I clearly can't outsmart you and I don't argue with children. Let me know if the guy in the store was right on September 24th. You bring no value to these forums, you in fact diminish it. Not replying to your comments anymore. You seem to need the last word and I'm glad to let you have it.

You need a hug brother. Can someone get this guy a hug?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 06:07 AM
    Says the guy "hiding behind his anonymous computer terminal."

You need a hug brother. Can someone get this guy a hug?

Posted via CB10
    Could you pls stop this useless discussion? To the Polish guy: if these threads annoy you I would advise to just skip reading those. All others might be interested in this kind of gossip and rumours.

Best from a fellow European.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 06:13 AM
    I take no issue with rumor if it is reported as such, not as news. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 06:14 AM
    Launching is 24th! Prebooking 200aed price would be 2699! Stocks on the 26th!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 10:15 AM
    You need a slap.
    I will let you. But only with a Passport and on the 24 th of September 2014. ....lol!!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 05:56 PM
    Calm down guys... we all want the passport and the heat is getting to us, throwing each other into the fire isnt going to make it come faster...

breathe and it will be here in 5 days.
    09-19-14 06:31 PM
    I'm sorry, but how many times do we have "the guy at the store told me" posts and none of them have ever been true. As much as I would love BlackBerry to pull a rabbit out if their hat and have the Passport on Sept 24, I think it is more wishful thinking than likely to happen. Also, when you get information that we know is clearly wrong, it should be a red flag. BlackBerry all ready said that only Passport is getting 10.3, and Classic will bring 10.3.1, which will then be made available to all remaining devices. Contrary to "what the guy in the store" said. Can we please stop posting these? The "guy in the store" is no more a credible source then "my friend who works at BlackBerry " and just as accurate.

PS The guy in the store told me if you give me $100 I'll send you a Passport in the mail pre-release!

Posted via CB10

I'll accept your apology.....

BlackBerry Passport will cost $599 without subsidies http://www.crackberry.com/blackberry...hout-subsidies

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-22-14 12:10 PM
    I will let you. But only with a Passport and on the 24 th of September 2014. ....lol!!

Posted via CB10

http://m.gsmarena.com/blackberry_pas...-news-9722.php

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    09-22-14 04:08 PM
    I'll accept your apology.....

BlackBerry Passport will cost $599 without subsidies http://www.crackberry.com/blackberry...hout-subsidies

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Why, have you proved something?

One, we still don't know what will be available on Wednesday if anything at all.

Two, John Chen said most stores won't have it for at least a week or two. So, you're guy at the store still isn't right. According to him it will be available at launch, when in fact it won't be for most. I bet, if it is available which I still doubt , it I'll only be a very VERY few selected limited stores so they can market and say they launched and had it available the same day. I hope I am wrong about this because I would love that pr move by BlackBerry .

Three, your guy at the store also said 10.3 will also launch Wednesday for all devices. And so far, that hasn't happened either.

So to recap for your guy in the store to be right everyone, will be able to walk into the store and buy a Passport Wednesday and 10.3 will be available for all BlackBerry 10 phones.

Now, even if all of that happens, which it won't, guys in the store still talk large BS. You think that one example proves that I'm wrong and you're right? That guys in the store aren't full of it because you site one example when they got something right and ignore the countless times they're wrong and fail to site that? Haha, I laugh at you sir. The lack of logic is astounding. Take a statistics course all will be explained. Even a gypsy gets your fortune right sometimes, doesn't mean they can see the future.

I'll give you that hug you so desperately need brother. But apology? I say thee nay. You have proven no argument sir.

But I will accept your apology when the Passport is not universally available for one or two weeks and 10.3 does not come to remaining BlackBerry 10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 04:39 PM
    Why, have you proved something?

One, we still don't know what will be available on Wednesday if anything at all.

Two, John Chen said most stores won't have it for at least a week or two. So, you're guy at the store still isn't right. According to him it will be available at launch, when in fact it won't be for most. I bet, if it is available which I still doubt , it I'll only be a very VERY few selected limited stores so they can market and say they launched and had it available the same day. I hope I am wrong about this because I would love that pr move by BlackBerry .

Three, your guy at the store also said 10.3 will also launch Wednesday for all devices. And so far, that hasn't happened either.

So to recap for your guy in the store to be right everyone, will be able to walk into the store and buy a Passport Wednesday and 10.3 will be available for all BlackBerry 10 phones.

Now, even if all of that happens, which it won't, guys in the store still talk large BS. You think that one example proves that I'm wrong and you're right? That guys in the store aren't full of it because you site one example when they got something right and ignore the countless times they're wrong and fail to site that? Haha, I laugh at you sir. The lack of logic is astounding. Take a statistics course all will be explained. Even a gypsy gets your fortune right sometimes, doesn't mean they can see the future.

I'll give you that hug you so desperately need brother. But apology? I say thee nay. You have proven no argument sir.

But I will accept your apology when the Passport is not universally available for one or two weeks and 10.3 does not come to remaining BlackBerry 10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    * cite * and I'm going to grab mine on Friday from my local CPW.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    09-24-14 09:26 PM
42 12