03-16-15 04:10 AM
36 12
tools
    I am up in the air as well. I have the Q10 and loved it. Didn't do any upgrades because of it. Now I find myself in between devices as my Q10 keyboard is on the fritz.
    Not sure if I want the passport or wait until something better comes along. Might be a long wait though.
    03-15-15 05:35 PM
    Between the slider and the Passport, go for the Passport.

Unless they have a high end all touch coming out, Passport is the flagship.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    03-15-15 07:22 PM
    Yeah, I say go for the Passport too. It's absolutely fabulous. I've had mine about a month now and I'm still amazed at how much I like it. The keyboard is fantastic, the screen is huge, everything runs like a champ, and the battery is just amazing.

Really, I don't think I'm overstating things when I say that it has transformed how I compute and communicate. It's my go-to device for almost everything now, and I generally don't bother carrying a laptop with me unless I know I'm going to be doing a lot of remote administration work. It is without a doubt the best portable device I've owned. (And to think I'd been planning to skip it and only got it because I got a free device when switching plans. Go figure. )
    Barbareren likes this.
    03-15-15 07:39 PM
    In technology, you end up waiting forever.

Stop looking at the future, there will always be a next, better, device.

You know what, there would even be a Passport 2 around fall 2015. Who knows?

Posted via CB10
    christausky likes this.
    03-15-15 07:45 PM
    I would agree with many here that the Passport is the way to go. It is in a completely different realm from other phones. The Passport has also became my go to device. If I could get it to run a couple windows programs I would use it for everything. From my view the camera has improved enough as well with the latest updates to become my work camera. So this phone has taken the place of my tablet and point and shoot camera for work. While the slider may be able to match it at some point, I'm betting you won't see the slider until the end of the year.

The form factor of the Passport makes it a very unique communication device. I highly recommend it.

Passport on AT&T
    03-15-15 07:51 PM
    Simple solution. Live in the moment. Get a passport now and enjoy it. When slider comes then decide if you wanna upgrade or not

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Black Edition
    03-15-15 08:22 PM
    Submit. Give in. Do not fight it. Yield to the fact that you will, like most of us, get both the Passport and the Slider. Accept this. It is part of life.
    03-15-15 08:54 PM
    It depends on your personality. Me personally I dont like slider: first, it is easily be broken the mechanical parts; second, more thickness and less battery life.

For me passport is perfect even the slider will release this december (as expected) I will stick to my passport still.

Posted via My Sexy and Bold Passport CB10
    03-15-15 10:57 PM
    In technology, you end up waiting forever.

Stop looking at the future, there will always be a next, better, device.

You know what, there would even be a Passport 2 around fall 2015. Who knows?

Posted via CB10
    YES! Passport 2! Wish it would appear in this year or around Christmas, then that's the only Christmas gift I need. Cheers! (Alternatively I would like buy a gold plated AT&T version Passport if available, just in wild dream,heeee.....)
    03-16-15 12:18 AM
    Not comparable at all, the Passport's keyboard is very different from the traditional qwerty and it's main strength is its wide screen.

The slider has a traditional qwerty and a 16:9 screen.

Completely different phones - you simply have to ask yourself if you need the wide screen or thr traditional qwerty

#CB10 #glassweave #qwerty
    Barbareren likes this.
    03-16-15 02:41 AM
    If you can get the passport now and want it, then go with the passport now and then when the slide is real eased check it out and if you like it sell the passport and get a slide
    03-16-15 04:10 AM
36 12