AntJones80, how does bluetooth sound with passport?

Posted via CB10
    These bluetooth earbuds sound great and get loud. Best I've heard so far. Especially with Neutron app.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 10:22 AM
    Panasonic Ergo Fit Earbuds TCM-125K when i'm on th go and Sennheiser PX100 II when i'm home. For some reason my Nad HP50s do not work with my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 06:11 PM
    Parrot Zik 2.0 Sounds Amazing....

Posted via with my AT&T BlackBerry Passport...
    11-15-15 05:44 AM
    If you really think it's horrible .... I "could" interest you in a Palm, Windows Phone, Android or better yet iOS Calendar setup/view/style/lack-of-productivity if it would suit your tastes better
    What are you smoking!? We are talking about iem's right!?!?!?
    11-15-15 06:43 AM
    what's wrong with the given earbuds?
    Love the design of the included BlackBerry ones but sound isolation is really bad but OK fer sound.

Also sound isolation is really bad with the included headsets. Mine were always loose fitting despite trying out the different in ear stabilizers.
    11-15-15 06:47 AM
    Samsung Level Over's

Posted via CB10
    Just got the Samsung level in, iem's and currently musing with the Priv and the sound is stellar.
    11-15-15 06:51 AM
    Philips SHL 3050 - cheap price.
    Quality is just ok for audiophile only, but good for Rock.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 06:54 AM
    Do yourself a MASSIVE favour and read the thread. Then on your next purchase get a brand other than Beats. Your ears will be happy, your enjoyment will greatly increase and the quality will b r much better.

I promise!

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "

Agreed! They are marketed really well but the sound and build quality is abysmal and for the price definitely an epic fail. There's better out there. Cable failure occurs sometimes as soon as a few months with normal usage.

Nocs ns500 would be a comparable lateral comparison. Same price range but much better sound profile,comes in android and IOS drivers as well to suit all devices. Volume up and down control with a flat cable makes Nocs from Sweden ace.
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 11-16-15 at 12:04 PM.
    11-15-15 07:05 AM
    I am using the stock pair that came in the box, good for now

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    11-15-15 07:07 AM
    Thinking of getting JBL T300A, love deep bass, especially when i hit the gym, PPSE stock ear buds juss can't do it. Can i get anything better at this price range?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 11:38 AM
    LG Tone Pro, best buy for the money IMO. (~$45)
    11-19-15 01:12 PM
    Klipsch R-6 earbuds
    11-19-15 01:18 PM
    Just got the Sennheiser Momentum In-ear for android devices. The sound profile is clear in all ranges and the bass is noticeable. I'm using the Priv now so need iem's that have android drivers so that the volume controls,track controls work. Unfortunately a lot of the higher quality iem's only have drivers for IOS. I'm pretty satisfied with the sound profile and bass is noticeable on the low end. They also block out noise very well also.
    11-19-15 02:06 PM
    SkullCandy Smokin' Buds... awesome! Bought them on sale at the Long Beach, CA airport. Cheap and sound great!

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 05:02 PM
    JBL headphones
    Hey calling all PASSPORT audiophiles! What headsets are you using?-jbl.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 07:08 PM
    Just got the Sennheiser Momentum In-ear for android devices. The sound profile is clear in all ranges and the bass is noticeable. I'm using the Priv now so need iem's that have android drivers so that the volume controls,track controls work. Unfortunately a lot of the higher quality iem's only have drivers for IOS. I'm pretty satisfied with the sound profile and bass is noticeable on the low end. They also block out noise very well also.
    And also just got the Sennheiser Momentum in ear headsets for Samsung devices. Great sound fit great and noise isolation.
    11-20-15 10:19 AM
    I like good sound but also durability as I am unwilling to baby my headphones. Mine get shoved into pockets, bags etc. and I also use them outdoors a lot. My headphones are aiaiai Capital and my earbuds are Beats urbeats.

I'm not sure about the comments here about Beats not being durable as my experience is the opposite. A pair of Beats earbuds have survived being used by my wife, who destroys everything, which is the ultimate test in my book.
    11-20-15 12:45 PM
    I like good sound but also durability as I am unwilling to baby my headphones. Mine get shoved into pockets, bags etc. and I also use them outdoors a lot. My headphones are aiaiai Capital and my earbuds are Beats urbeats.

I'm not sure about the comments here about Beats not being durable as my experience is the opposite. A pair of Beats earbuds have survived being used by my wife, who destroys everything, which is the ultimate test in my book.
    I went through 6 pairs of upbeat with audio loss usually on one side. The average was a few months. I typically wear them while commuting on the train. That's it for my so hardly rough with them.
    11-20-15 01:32 PM
    I wouldn't call myself an Audiophile but I'm currently using a nice pair of red August bluetooth over-ear headphones. The important part was that they keep my ears warm in the Winter, and don't sound like crap. Also didn't break the bank. Not sure how Winter-proof they are, mind you. Had a red pair of Porta-Pros for a week or so before the plastic snapped in the -40C weather. These don't have as many moving parts, and appear to have metal screwed hinges, so there's hope.
    11-20-15 08:31 PM
    I have lots of options. But the best headphones I have found for use with mobile devices are Sennheiser HD-25. Great sound quality and you can beat the crap out of them and they will survive. Also use Shure IEMs. I have a couple of models.

Beats ugh. Save you wallet and get something decent. There are stacks of good brands out there, Beyerdynamic, Grado, Audio Technica, Denon, Shure, etc. etc. etc.

I use to be a fairly active participant at Head-fi.org. If you want info about good headphones etc, go there. But watch your wallet. It can get very very expensive.

BOSE = Buy Other Sound Equipment. Overpriced to hell.
    Hey, I'm planning on getting a pair of Senn's hd 25-1 II's next week, but until I actually go to the store (I can't this week and I'm too impatient to know) I'd like to ask you about how well do they sound coupled with the Passport. I tried various studio and dj headphones with relatively high impedance (36 ohms upwards) including the ATH M50�s, Ultrasone DJ1, Allen & Heath Xone XD 2�s (which didn�t fit on my head  because I have a small head and they were monsters) and more. The only pair which seemed relatively more ok with my phones was the Pioneer HDJ 2000 Mk1.
    I would have gotten the Pioneer HDJ 2000 Mk II, which has lower impedance, of 32 ohms, as opposed to 36 for the Mk1, but they are too expensive for me to justify the price. For an extra 100 euros I could get a pair of decent studio monitors just as an example. The Senn�s are close to half the price of the Pioneers.
    My question is...would the Passport or a 9900/9780 be capable of driving the Senn�s well without a portable amplifier? Because I wouldn�t like to haul yet another thing after me when I go out (I already have 2 phones). The 70 ohm impedance seems intimidating, especially considering the M50�s and XD2�s were very quiet at max volume with all 3 phones, audio boost on... I also enjoy my music at volumes that most people would find unbearable (I've been told that)... What is your opinion? Thanks!
    03-02-16 04:31 AM
    B&O H6 and B&O earset 3i

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 02:44 PM
    Using bose in ear and work great with my passport se

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 04:45 AM
    Just got Sennheiser Momentum 2 wireless, and they are awesome!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 12:04 AM
    I just bought a pair of shure se846, and those actually forced me to change to the Priv as my daily driver. The sound quality on my Passport compared to the Priv is just dismal.

That being said, a usb DAC would probably fix it, but yeah... I already had the Priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-16 02:04 AM
    Shure SE535, SE4xx, Etymotic ER4P, whatever I have handy. Will get the SE846 as soon as I find a store or pass through Miami or Houston airports. All these were for use with a FiiO X5 but they make most anything sound better.
    03-26-16 06:59 PM
280 ... 89101112