I love my Passport but can't live without the full range of android or Apple apps.

I'm thinking I'll use Passport for calls. Texts. Email. And small tablet for everything else.

Does this make sense?
    11-21-15 11:36 PM
    I love my Passport but can't live without the full range of android or Apple apps.

I'm thinking I'll use Passport for calls. Texts. Email. And small tablet for everything else.

Does this make sense?
    Sure. Use what you think works for you.
    11-21-15 11:44 PM

Does this make sense?
    I reckon you already have the Playstore installed in your Passport so yeah an iPad will be a nice companion. I'm using a Z30 for the "everything else that needs to run properly on landscape" as BlackBerry Playstore is enough for my needs.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 12:15 AM
    iPad mini.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-22-15 12:17 AM
    Priv

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 12:38 AM
    11-22-15 05:05 AM
    You can get the almost full android experience using cobalt patched apks from this forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Posted via CB10
    so crow likes this.
    11-22-15 05:12 AM

Does this make sense?
    Yes it does, you can try the methods suggested by the good fellows above or you can stick to your already nice idea.
    11-22-15 09:56 AM
    You can load Google Play. Search it, how to install google play on bb10. Takes five minutes. Most apps work just fine, some that require google services may not run properly. I've found about 80% of the apps I've loaded from Play work just fine. Not perfect but enough to keep the app gap out of the equation.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Silver Passport!
    11-22-15 10:51 AM

Does this make sense?
    What kind of apps you looking to use?
    There are many apps available and also other ways to have the same output as those android apps if not available for Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 10:56 AM
    Yea. I have Cobalt. But some apps I use daily don't work w passport. Or don't work well.
    11-23-15 03:40 PM
    Yea. I have Cobalt. But some apps I use daily don't work w passport. Or don't work well.
    What are these apps? With the exception of snapchat, I think listing them here might help you since others may have already a patched Apk for it.
    11-23-15 05:05 PM
    Hi I just picked up my new Passport SE last night looking forward to setting it up this evening I still love my Z10 I realize the keyboard & size will be a learning curve but I think I'll get there. On app's have you looked at 9Apps? I have gotten quite a few from there and it tells you when app's you have downloaded from there have an update and you update directly from them. You do have to check the Android run time because anything after 4.0 will not work. But I have Viber, Skype, Norton Antivirus, & CBS Sports and they all work very well. Viber & Skype from there are much better than the versions I had from BB World. Rocking 24-7 with my Z10, Passport SE SQW100-4 & 64GB Playbook
    11-24-15 01:13 AM