Ok I Still can't receive an update for my blackberry Passport SE. and when I check the OS forum link it doesn't have any loader for SE version. Anyone knows how to get the upgrade, or I can't upgrade. I got SQW100-4
    09-24-15 01:54 PM
    It's pretty easy. First seach CrackBerry for the download of Sachesi. Download and install it to your phone.

2. Then go to the leaked OS thread in CrackBerry on your computer and download the Blitz file.

3. Once that has been downloaded to your computer, attach your via USB, open Sachesi (you will have to unzip it).

4. Click on the install tab in Sachesi.

5. Drag and drop the zipped Blitz OS file into Sachesi. It will do the rest. No need to back up your phone or anything like that. This is non-destructive so your screen and files will remain intact.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 03:00 PM
    Ok I Still can't receive an update for my blackberry Passport SE. and when I check the OS forum link it doesn't have any loader for SE version. Anyone knows how to get the upgrade, or I can't upgrade. I got SQW100-4
    All Passports use the same autoloader. Make sure you use 10.3.2.2639.

But first, try removing your sim, rebooting, and checking for updates over WiFi.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-24-15 03:17 PM
    Did you check over BlackBerry link via usb connected to pc or mac?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 03:56 PM
    Is this update so important that you have to manually update with autoloader? Is sanchesi and autoloader the same thing?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 05:28 PM
    Is this update so important that you have to manually update with autoloader? Is sanchesi and autoloader the same thing?

Posted via CB10
    Autoloader is foolproof and starts your device off with a fresh, clean install. Best results are achieved this way.

Sachesi allows you to mimic an OTA update. It is non-destructive, but is a bit more complicated and bad things can happen if you do it wrong (although it won't damage the device, and there are ways to fix even the worst cases - namely run an autoloader).

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    yyz321 likes this.
    09-24-15 06:51 PM
    Autoloader is foolproof and starts your device off with a fresh, clean install. Best results are achieved this way.

Sachesi allows you to mimic an OTA update. It is non-destructive, but is a bit more complicated and bad things can happen if you do it wrong (although it won't damage the device, and there are ways to fix even the worst cases - namely run an autoloader).

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    Thanks. So why use an autoloader instead of a factory reset? Is it any different?
    09-24-15 09:12 PM
    Thanks. So why use an autoloader instead of a factory reset? Is it any different?
    One, it's much, much faster than a security wipe.

Two, you can load a newer OS instead of resetting the one you have now.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-24-15 10:15 PM
    All Passports use the same autoloader. Make sure you use 10.3.2.2639.

But first, try removing your sim, rebooting, and checking for updates over WiFi.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    what kind of autoloader can i use any autoloader from the original blackberry passport?
    09-25-15 08:54 AM
    It's pretty easy. First seach CrackBerry for the download of Sachesi. Download and install it to your phone.

2. Then go to the leaked OS thread in CrackBerry on your computer and download the Blitz file.

3. Once that has been downloaded to your computer, attach your via USB, open Sachesi (you will have to unzip it).

4. Click on the install tab in Sachesi.

5. Drag and drop the zipped Blitz OS file into Sachesi. It will do the rest. No need to back up your phone or anything like that. This is non-destructive so your screen and files will remain intact.

Posted via CB10

sorry sir I don't know whats a Blitz file
    09-25-15 08:54 AM
    what kind of autoloader can i use any autoloader from the original blackberry passport?
    There is only one for the Passport. Here is the link to Thurask's archive:

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...HSskc99qJD4kQ/

Download to PC, unzip, plug in phone, run. All done.

Your phone will be wiped in the process.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-25-15 10:06 AM
    sorry sir I don't know whats a Blitz file
    If you choose this route, the file you want is here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1036022

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-25-15 10:07 AM

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    Don't see how using a blitz file is more complicated from the users point of view. The advantage of blitz is the non destruction of all your files, photos (if they are not on an SD card), screen set up and settings for accounts and for apps.

I have done both autoloader and blitz method. Never had an issue with blitz nor with autoloader. However, autoloader is more time consuming just because you have to set up accounts and the phone all over again. If you do not want to do that, then use blitz. If you have not added accounts or apps to your phone, if you are basically stock out of the box, then do the autoloader.

Start to finish the Blitz is quicker and just as effective. One addition to the process for Blitz, make sure to check the box in sachesi on the install page that says something to the effect of only loading new files.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 12:23 PM
    Don't see how using a blitz file is more complicated from the users point of view. The advantage of blitz is the non destruction of all your files, photos (if they are not on an SD card), screen set up and settings for accounts and for apps.

I have done both autoloader and blitz method. Never had an issue with blitz nor with autoloader. However, autoloader is more time consuming just because you have to set up accounts and the phone all over again. If you do not want to do that, then use blitz. If you have not added accounts or apps to your phone, if you are basically stock out of the box, then do the autoloader.

Start to finish the Blitz is quicker and just as effective. One addition to the process for Blitz, make sure to check the box in sachesi on the install page that says something to the effect of only loading new files.

Posted via CB10
    In principle I would agree.

But people with little experience tend to get into the oddest trouble from time to time.

I've helped many folks with updates that didn't "take", problems installing Sachesi, issues with some files (like wallpaper) giving grief, poor connection issues that come into play when having to stay connected to the device for longer, people downloading the wrong file, people trying to unzip and not copying all the correct files, etc etc.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-25-15 12:32 PM
    thank you guys you guys are awesome. I am gonna update my passport later after work
    09-25-15 04:10 PM
    There is only one for the Passport. Here is the link to Thurask's archive:

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...HSskc99qJD4kQ/

Download to PC, unzip, plug in phone, run. All done.

Your phone will be wiped in the process.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    There are 3 files available for the Passport. Which one should I use?
    Is this an official OS from BlackBerry? Will installing this OS void my warranty or will I be able to security wipe back to the original OS the device was shipped with?
    09-25-15 11:11 PM
    There are 3 files available for the Passport. Which one should I use?
    Is this an official OS from BlackBerry? Will installing this OS void my warranty or will I be able to security wipe back to the original OS the device was shipped with?
    As I said, use the large file.

It is an official OS. Many shopBlackberry and carrier Passports are getting this OS.

No issue with warranty.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-26-15 12:30 AM