Those who have had both the unlocked and AT&T versions, tell me your thoughts.
    04-01-15 10:56 PM
    Those who have had both the unlocked and AT&T versions, tell me your thoughts.
    I'd also like to know

Red BlackBerry Passport
    04-02-15 12:55 AM
    So what has the experience been like with the att passport? If it's unlocked are you seeing official updates on wifi? Or do you have to use sanchez to find and load official os builds. How has that been working out for you on att?

Posted from a Z30. Get one!
    04-02-15 02:21 AM
    Thanks for all the replies. You guys have been helpful. I still have no clue yet but still leaning to the original cuz of the case situation

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-02-15 05:24 AM
    If you want to be unique I suggest the AT&T version.
    04-02-15 08:58 AM
    I had the original, got the AT&T and sold my original.

Highly prefer the AT&T version:

Original is distinctive and has more style appeal
    AT&T is much more comfortable due to the extra chin space below the keyboard and the flat edges on the side make it way easier to hold while talking. Keyboard is also softer and back does not develop the ugly glue spot.
    04-02-15 12:49 PM
    I have Att and sold the original because it's better typing in the att one. It's more comfortable.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-02-15 12:58 PM
    Get the orginal. More accessories and parts available
    04-02-15 01:14 PM
    My hands never get the pinky finger fatigue I've read about with the original version.
    Never heard about that and never experienced it, even after typing documents of several pages on my beloved passport. But maybe I was just lucky Nevertheless it's a great device to get work done!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 03:38 PM
    I had the original, got the AT&T and sold my original.

Highly prefer the AT&T version:

Original is distinctive and has more style appeal
    AT&T is much more comfortable due to the extra chin space below the keyboard and the flat edges on the side make it way easier to hold while talking. Keyboard is also softer and back does not develop the ugly glue spot.
    I'm interested in the AT&T for the wireless charging. Is the thickness from the addition of that coil noticeable? How long did you use the original for before switching?
    04-02-15 04:47 PM
    The chin of the AT&T version is longer, so does it mean the keys are smaller or the total device bigger?

Watch this and make your choice original or AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 05:09 PM
    I have the at&t version and I love it. I'll get the original soon and use them both at the same time.

One for work, one for play, and the Z30 just to mess with the iPhone users. Haha!

via Z30
    04-02-15 05:59 PM
    The chin of the AT&T version is longer, so does it mean the keys are smaller or the total device bigger?

Watch this and make your choice original or AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    Total device is bigger. Only by like 1/16" but just enough to not fit in original Passport case. I know from experience. I ordered a hard case that said it was for AT&T passport but it wasn't. It was for original. It would have worked width & even rounded corners, but it was literally about 1/16" too short for my phone.

I now have the AT&T body glove on it. As well as Skinomi screen protector. Oh, and some bling I added to the case beings I'm a girly girl and a black case just too - masculine. LoL

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 07:06 PM
    I have both and prefer the AT&T version. It just feels better in the hands. The rounded corners and thicker sides allow for a better grasp if you go naked. The original feels slippery as the stainless steel band is thin and the rubbery back is recessed from the band, where at the AT&T version comes even with it. That is why I think it grasps better.

As far at performance they are equal to me. The keyboard seems a little more consistent across all of the keys where as the original has some keys that seem more rickety. I thinking about getting the wireless charging component to enable that, so the AT&T version is the one with a few more benefits for me.

Anyway I will keep both...if nothing more that test the new software releases on one before disrupting the daily driver.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 07:19 PM
    I have had both phones and sold the original. Keys are lots less stiff and typing is a breeze. Phone is more balanced (with increased lip) and curved edges do not cut into your hands. Wireless charging is awesome but won't work with the Bodyglove case on using a ECO qi charger.

Best phone I have ever owned. US Cellular guy was blown away tonight when I showed him this device. I was getting a Samsung thingy replacement for my wife's old Galaxy that the dog chewwed - really!!!

SQW-100-3 10.3.2.281 Allergy/Pulmonary
    moody likes this.
    04-02-15 08:48 PM
    I actually prefer the ATT version. I'm just not a square person.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 09:21 PM
    I like the square/original look but for wireless charging and what seems like a better typing experience, I kinda want to give the ATT version a go.
    04-03-15 01:01 AM
    I was able to get a BNIB AT&T Passport for ~$100 off at $570. It arrives on Tuesday so first thing I'm going to do is unlock it through AT&T since I'm not a customer. After that, I'm going to put it through its paces and see if I like it better than the original unlocked.

If I don't like it I'll offload it to someone here for a few bucks off or something. Should be unlocked too which is a plus. I may fall in love with it though!

At first glance of the images I do like the original squared design, but we'll see once I actually have it.
    moody likes this.
    04-04-15 02:00 PM
    My grandkids saw my Passport for the first time today and they were so mesmerized by it. They keep calling it my "tablet phone". They are only 4 & 5 LololoL

Passport & Z30
    Can't imagine life w/o a BlackBerry
    04-04-15 09:56 PM
    I think I have to vote for the AT&T version, the rounded corners are more civilized and wireless charging is a nifty feature if you need it.

You can still switch around SIMS from most modern carriers.

Also, AT&T got the benefit of V2 hardware modifications simply because of a later release date.
    04-05-15 02:37 AM
    Strange the AT&T version is 3 mm longer and 0.2 mm wider and they added the wireless charching but in weight it is lighter 2 g.
    So bigger and added wireless charching but in total less weight.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 08:09 AM
    Strange the AT&T version is 3 mm longer and 0.2 mm wider and they added the wireless charching but in weight it is lighter 2 g.
    So bigger and added wireless charching but in total less weight.

Posted via CB10
    Never noticed that!
    04-05-15 11:41 AM
47 12