Help!
    I stuck to os 10.3.3 protect the
    could not escape protect
    Heard chimera is removed protect on this version.
    Anyone help me with it?
    07-13-16 07:43 AM
    You haven't clearly described your problem.

Did you run the 10.3.3 autoloader, and on boot you are being asked to type in your BBID? Did you forget it?
    07-13-16 07:47 AM
    You haven't clearly described your problem.

Did you run the 10.3.3 autoloader, and on boot you are being asked to type in your BBID? Did you forget it?
    I was being in the 10.3.3 BBID
    I have read on the net when not allowed to 10.3.3 to 10.3.2 down rom
    Do you have any way?
    07-13-16 08:03 AM
    I was being in the 10.3.3 BBID
    I have read on the net when not allowed to 10.3.3 to 10.3.2 down rom
    Do you have any way?
    Once you are on 10.3.3, you can NEVER go back to 10.3.2 (or anything older).

I'm still confused about your BBID issue. Please explain more carefully.
    07-13-16 08:08 AM
    Once you are on 10.3.3, you can NEVER go back to 10.3.2 (or anything older).

I'm still confused about your BBID issue. Please explain more carefully.
    BBID on other people's machines, I have no information of when they should have been up to 10.3.3 BBID, I'm looking remover of old master BBID.
    07-13-16 08:14 AM
    BBID on other people's machines, I have no information of when they should have been up to 10.3.3 BBID, I'm looking remover of old master BBID.
    I'm sorry, I just can't understand you. Can you use Google translate or something?
    07-13-16 08:19 AM
    I'm sorry, I just can't understand you. Can you use Google translate or something?
    I'm trying to remove BBID on the 10.3.3
    because I have no information of former owner
    07-13-16 08:22 AM
    I'm trying to remove BBID on the 10.3.3
    because I have no information of former owner
    Ah. Thank you.

Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing you can do. Without the former owner's BBID, you will never be able to use the phone.
    07-13-16 08:37 AM
    Ah. Thank you.

Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing you can do. Without the former owner's BBID, you will never be able to use the phone.
    I saw still can delete the version 10.3.2 that BBID
    07-13-16 08:42 AM
    I saw still can delete the version 10.3.2 that BBID
    There is absolutely nothing you can do. Sorry.
    07-13-16 08:48 AM
    Give me ur device loool everything is possible here in the philippines haha for 40-50 USD they can unlock BlackBerry device here

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 09:27 AM
    Give me ur device loool everything is possible here in the philippines haha for 40-50 USD they can unlock BlackBerry device here

Posted via CB10
    Not possible.
    07-13-16 09:34 AM
    Not possible.
    possible... someone is trying to sell me cheaper passport locked because of bbid my initial reaction was no one can fix it. but after few days he manage to unlocked the device so I didnt manage to get it for 175 USD. he puts the device on sale for 300USD. U have to be here to tell me that it is impossible..

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 10:01 AM
    Not possible.
    Everything is possible here.. From locked (other country and locked on a certain provider . price depends on the country and provider but its soo expensive u might pay 100 usd on average) iphone device up to locked iphone because of password (this one is soo expensive. AFAIK 4S up to the latest one). Even BlackBerry ID locked device. I inquired about it because of the offer that I got 175 USD for a passport last year dey told me its possible

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 10:06 AM
    Everything is possible here.. From locked (other country and locked on a certain provider . price depends on the country and provider but its soo expensive u might pay 100 usd on average) iphone device up to locked iphone because of password (this one is soo expensive. AFAIK 4S up to the latest one). Even BlackBerry ID locked device. I inquired about it because of the offer that I got 175 USD for a passport last year dey told me its possible

Posted via CB10
    SIM unlocking is one thing. Defeating BlackBerry Protect is another.
    07-13-16 10:25 AM
    Hahahaha... if he can offer the device for a cheaper price and send it via canada and let my relative bring it im willing to purchase it thats how confident I am hehe u have to be here in the philippines to defend ur stand .. im in contact with someone here..

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 10:29 AM
    im with u on this one not until my supposed to be 175 USD passport with bbid issue was fixed and sold by the seller by 300 hehehe..

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 10:33 AM
    Update: $32 dollars for BBID issue removal wooo not bad

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 10:06 PM
    Update: $32 dollars for BBID issue removal wooo not bad

Posted via CB10
    I would have to see it to believe it.
    07-15-16 10:25 PM
    Deleted mutiple response sorry
    07-15-16 10:42 PM
    To those who want to confirm the validity of my info you may search linotech greenhills on web

Attachment 404085

Inquire to them if it is possible to bypass BlackBerry locked device because of forgotten password and how much does it cost

Attachment 404086
    Last edited by schumi_xtreme01; 07-15-16 at 11:34 PM.
    07-15-16 10:45 PM
    I would have to see it to believe it.
    haha.. u need to come here to the philippines to believe it...Lots of fake that looks like real samsung here. So it is not advisable to buy second hand samsung device here because samsung is the easiest device to imitate. Have u seen a iphone that runs on android os around us and canada?? Have u seen a bunch of mobile device technicians in almost all of the places around ur place whether on canada or us hehehe... to those expats that stayed here for that long will now what im talking about

I will not gain anything for fooling you guys im not asking anything in return hehe im just basing it on experience. Experience that I regret later on that I pass on a bbid lock/issue passport... for a cheaper price. Now if u know someone that has this kind of issue im willing to buy it on a bargain price

BlackBerry Id issue is not a hopeless case here the only thing that I guess that they can't or they won't bypass here is the iphone locked devices those who might be stolen.. The last time I talked or asked a technician here about iphone was around late 2014. I really dont know about now but since im a BlackBerry user since that time of the year my only concern is about BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 10:48 PM
    Inquire to them if it is possible to bypass BlackBerry locked device because of forgotten password and how much does it cost
    But I'm not talking about a forgotten password. That's easy.

It's bypassing BlackBerry Protect without a BBID that I'm talking about.
    07-16-16 09:14 AM

Yeah yeah u know what we had the exact reaction.. Hehe I posted the detail feel free to inquire again because of exact reaction I lost out a 175 USD passport.. after he manage to fix it the price goes up again... I regret not taking a gamble on that one... If time and budget permits u should come here and take a look on how things work. Specially on mobile devices because ur in for a shocker haha..

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 09:49 AM

I really dont know how it works actually sooo im not in a position to explain everything to you

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 09:50 AM
36 12