For some unknown reason my Passport device got locked in the number locked state. When I could get the prompt to type my number combination, I restarted the device. The device attempted a reboot and now sits on the white logo.

Anyway to 'push pin' hard reset the device? Alternatively, I am thinking to just blast the device with an autoloader.

Disappointing to say as I am massive BlackBerry head. My wife is taking the **** at me with her iPhone jokes.

Help?
    07-21-15 07:34 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by number locked state, can you clarify. You can try holding the volume up and down buttons until you see the logo again and see if it starts.
    07-21-15 07:53 PM
    For some unknown reason my Passport device got locked in the number locked state. When I could get the prompt to type my number combination, I restarted the device. The device attempted a reboot and now sits on the white logo.

Anyway to 'push pin' hard reset the device? Alternatively, I am thinking to just blast the device with an autoloader.

Disappointing to say as I am massive BlackBerry head. My wife is taking the **** at me with her iPhone jokes.

Help?
    You probably was saying picture password, right?
    Don't know why after a restart it stays on white logo which I have no idea how it looks like.
    But pushing autoloader on the device probably is the best bet to remove that bug and probably removing tha cause of the said bug.

Just do the autoloader and see if that works.

Posted from my SECURED to the CORE RedBerryan PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-21-15 08:04 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by number locked state, can you clarify. You can try holding the volume up and down buttons until you see the logo again and see if it starts.
    Number locked state - my password is a set of number as oppose to picture lock.

Very odd, that it actually locked on locked mode - meaning, the device was prompting me to put in the set of numbers that would unlock it no matter which way I swipe across the screen. It only showed a padlock on the bottom of the screen.

For now I have rolled back to my Z10 till the Passport decides to show face.

I will try and 10.3.2 tonight at home.
    07-21-15 11:24 PM
    Good luck, let us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-22-15 12:47 AM
    Answer : simple password is on.

In Squircle I Trust
    07-22-15 01:36 AM
    Answer : simple password is on.

In Squircle I Trust
    Agreed!you have to into the security settings and disable it.swipe the togge to the left enter then you'll be prompted to re-enter your password and then it's turned off.

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    07-23-15 10:15 AM