I was trying to live stream the local news, Watch Newscasts from KMBC 9 News | Local News - KMBC Home, on the passport. It worked for a time, but then it acted like it ran out of memory, and froze. I closed browser, and reopened it. Same thing, but this time the phone froze longer and when I long clicked the browser (to where I get the uninstall button on other tabs), the phone restarted itself. I'm using the default browser.

Is there something with flash that causes it to crash phone like this? Is there another browser I can use? A free browser please, I can't afford apps right now (technically I can but prefer not to really strongly)

asking because it's the first time the phone acted like it couldn't handle what I threw at it.
    04-29-15 10:19 PM
    I've noticed this on the ESPN website as well. It crashes or freezes the browser after just a few minutes on the site. I would also love to know what causes this issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 03:18 AM