I can't post with again mentioning what an incredible device the passport is. Although I've been a BB user for over 10yrs, I've spent the last 2 carrying around an iPad everywhere I'd go.

This last week I've returned to flying solo, mainly due to just how good the BlackBerry Passport browser is!! Super fast, the experience on mobile sites genuinely compensates for a lack of app support.

My question is two fold, how do you rearrange your bookmarks (not talking about the tag feature) and is there a good ad blocker compatible with the BlackBerry 10 browser?
    10-14-14 07:03 AM
    Erm... You... Delete and add in the order you want them. I know. Sorry.

I open them all in different tabs, and the systematically delete all bookmarks and start adding them back. BlackBerry will eventually get to this... I hope...

I don't think there are any adblockers, but if there are, I'd love to know of them too.
    10-14-14 08:47 PM
    I don't think there are any ad blockers on the native browser but you can download Evolution browser, which has a built in ad blocker

Don't know if it's worth sacrificing the speed of the BlackBerry browser though

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 08:54 PM
    You can save them as icons on the home screen and put them all together in a folder and arrange them the way you like...
    10-15-14 02:11 PM