I have been trying to get apps that I use on my BB Passport. I was able to install the Google Play store on my BB but there are a handful of apps that don't work. Facebook, Snapchat, Hangouts, Instagram( sometimes). What's worse is that most of the time, I don't get notifications from these apps.... HELP!!! If there is a better way, I would love to know.
    11-18-16 05:41 PM
    Nothing new, BlackBerry Android Run time is the Issues. That and the fact the BlackBerry is Getting Old.
    If App are Important to you than maybe its time to move on to an Android phone.
    11-18-16 05:50 PM
    Snapchat is not going to happen on your passport nor will hangouts. iGrann Pro is an awesome instagram replacement in the BlackBerry store

Rock'n that Passport with the red Kevlar skin
    11-18-16 06:00 PM
    I have been trying to get apps that I use on my BB Passport. I was able to install the Google Play store on my BB but there are a handful of apps that don't work. Facebook, Snapchat, Hangouts, Instagram( sometimes). What's worse is that most of the time, I don't get notifications from these apps.... HELP!!! If there is a better way, I would love to know.

if you want Facebook you could try wiping your phone and starting over but be sure not to update the Facebook or Whatsapp apps. Just leave them as they are.
    Go to BlackBerry World Store and download iGrann Pro for Instagram.
    Download HG10 for Hangouts. It may be buggy in the hub so you will have to decide of you want to access it from the hub or the app.

SnapChat is a non starter here in BB10 sorry.

Good luck brotha

Posted via CB10
    ahhhlain likes this.
    11-18-16 08:01 PM