I dont understand, i cant connect to any wifi. I live in Spain, any help?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 04:15 AM
    Is there any specific error you get?
    Please make sure you choose the correct settings (security type, sub security type ). I had problems connecting to my company's wifi, because I didn't choose wpa2 enterprise, so it stuck in connection attempts and didn't acquire the ip.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 04:18 AM
    Is there any specific error you get?
    Please make sure you choose the correct settings (security type, sub security type ). I had problems connecting to my company's wifi, because I didn't choose wpa2 enterprise, so it stuck in connection attempts and didn't acquire the ip.

Posted via CB10
    No, it Just dont find any wifi point

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 04:29 AM
    Help my pp dont find wifi-img_20160315_103117.png

The connection to eduroam doesnt work but I choose all the options like eduroam need.
    And you see i cant find another wifi points

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 04:33 AM
    Well frankly speaking I do remember having had a similar experience on my iPhone 5. It just wouldn't find any wifi. After several resets and some sorcery my friend did on itunes, the problem itself maintained. The warranty had already expired so I didn't bother opening it up just to find the wifi antenna being loose. I ordered a new one and plugged it back to the board.
    If your Passport still has warranty and support (by your carrier maybe), I'd suggest contacting them and probably sending your device in. If you choose to do so, please keep in mind to backup your Passport to prevent losing data.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 04:58 AM
    Well frankly speaking I do remember having had a similar experience on my iPhone 5. It just wouldn't find any wifi. After several resets and some sorcery my friend did on itunes, the problem itself maintained. The warranty had already expired so I didn't bother opening it up just to find the wifi antenna being loose. I ordered a new one and plugged it back to the board.
    If your Passport still has warranty and support (by your carrier maybe), I'd suggest contacting them and probably sending your device in. If you choose to do so, please keep in mind to backup your Passport to prevent losing data.

Posted via CB10
    Ok i find the solution, eduroam was glitching my wifi connection, i turn off passport, then i turn on and without connecting wifi I erased eduroam, now i can find and connect to others

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 05:21 AM
    That's great! Have fun with your Passport

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 05:24 AM
    Ok i find the solution, eduroam was glitching my wifi connection, i turn off passport, then i turn on and without connecting wifi I erased eduroam, now i can find and connect to others

Posted via CB10
    Did you find any solution for the Eduroam glitch? I mean that I can use Eduroam wifi without getting the glitch afterwards. I tried so many options but nothing worked. Sometimes if I disconnect soon enough manually I can prevent the glitch. But sometimes I just can't disconnect and it stucks there

Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport™
    12-29-16 07:55 PM
    I have similar experience after my company change the wifi log in.
    It used to be different wifi names and passwords for different offices. After the change, it is the same wifi name and password worldwide. We now log in with our personal user names and passwords in every company offices.
    After this change and me logging in the company wifi for the first time, my Passport could only log in the company wifi. It may see other network but won't connect to them. I tried to delete the company network but could not. It would not move. Finally, restarting the Passport put everything back to normal and I could delete company net work. But this was done when I disconnected wifi and was not within the coverage of company network. Strange.

Posted from my  Passport
    12-30-16 04:26 AM