Blackberry causes addiction and the Passport in particular, I use a Passport daily and a Z10 for quick calls and texts as it's easy for one handed use, but the Passport screen size is perfect for E mail and web surfing and battery life is excellent, I am fortunate to have two a Black one for daily use and a spare Red one, enjoy using BB10 and the Passport while they last which will be few years yet, what to replace it with? a hard choice.
    falbo likes this.
    02-11-17 05:25 AM
    Whoa.... so many Passports. Dude, I hope you realize how lucky you are to have that many spares. Hahaha...
    Yeah I know ;] but my wife thinks I am nuts.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 09:24 AM
    Amen brother, I have the SE, OG and a red. I want to get the AT&T version and have been looking lately.
    Get it. It is the best of the Passports I had. IMO. Hard to find new but used excellent condition is out there.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 09:26 AM
    Yeah I know ;] but my wife thinks I am nuts.

Posted via CB10
    That you ARE bro, to have that many PPs. Lol
    02-11-17 10:24 AM
    Blackberry causes addiction and the Passport in particular, I use a Passport daily and a Z10 for quick calls and texts as it's easy for one handed use, but the Passport screen size is perfect for E mail and web surfing and battery life is excellent, I am fortunate to have two a Black one for daily use and a spare Red one, enjoy using BB10 and the Passport while they last which will be few years yet, what to replace it with? a hard choice.
    I sometimes dual it with the Z30, but not so much. Only for things really require the wide screen estate, or when I miss typing on glass ala BB10. Yes, sometimes I miss typing so fast, despite the few typos. To feel the thumbs soaring high like Spiderman jumping around rooftops. Lol. For phone calls, pocketability and practicality, though, I love the Q10. I thought about getting a Classic, but I really don't think BB10 OS is really designed for the belt. Might as well pick up a 9900 for that. Which I will. Later.
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    02-11-17 10:30 AM
    Seriously, I can't seem NOT to carry around my Passport SE literally anywhere. And when I don't carry it, it's all I can think about until I hold it safely back in my hands.

I'm not a new user. In fact, this is my second Passport. My first ever BlackBerry was the OG Passport, in 2014, which I held for a little over a year before I sold it due to its stiff keyboard and then I switched to the Z10, Q10, Z30. I regretted selling it, but I needed a softer keys and was tremendously happy to have finally been able to purchase the SE version since well over a month ago.

Now? Now I can't let it go. I type a LOT with it, writing my stories and my works anywhere and anytime I can. I'm enjoying myself so much.

My wife doesn't complain. Yet. But I notice her annoyed look seeing how the phone is extremely rarely left my hands.

I guess it's not really a cry for help, yeah? Just a shout of excitement and the desire to share it.

Thank you.
    Welcome to the club, worts and all. My tech people have tried to move the "old man" to a Priv or other but I keep riding the Passport train. So let's enjoy our truly "different by design " until it's over.....let the good times roll.

Woof!
    02-11-17 10:35 AM
    Sorry for your addiction. I feel your pain. LOL!

Passport SE and Passport Red here.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 10:53 AM
    Welcome to the club, worts and all. My tech people have tried to move the "old man" to a Priv or other but I keep riding the Passport train. So let's enjoy our truly "different by design " until it's over.....let the good times roll.

Woof!
    Yes, sir. Let's.

Woohoo!
    02-11-17 11:07 AM
    Sorry for your addiction. I feel your pain. LOL!

Passport SE and Passport Red here.

Posted via CB10
    Sure nice to meet a fellow "junkie".
    02-11-17 11:08 AM
    Seriously, I can't seem NOT to carry around my Passport SE literally anywhere. And when I don't carry it, it's all I can think about until I hold it safely back in my hands.

I'm not a new user. In fact, this is my second Passport. My first ever BlackBerry was the OG Passport, in 2014, which I held for a little over a year before I sold it due to its stiff keyboard and then I switched to the Z10, Q10, Z30. I regretted selling it, but I needed a softer keys and was tremendously happy to have finally been able to purchase the SE version since well over a month ago.

Now? Now I can't let it go. I type a LOT with it, writing my stories and my works anywhere and anytime I can. I'm enjoying myself so much.

My wife doesn't complain. Yet. But I notice her annoyed look seeing how the phone is extremely rarely left my hands.

I guess it's not really a cry for help, yeah? Just a shout of excitement and the desire to share it.

Thank you.
    I hear ya bro. The only thing I love more than my BlackBerry is my family. If my wife ever says "its me or your BlackBerry" I might have to seek legal counsel.

Glad you are enjoying it
    Last edited by Carjackd; 02-14-17 at 01:09 AM.
    02-11-17 11:15 AM
    I'm typing this on mu bb passport at&t variant. I just can't seem to drop this from my phone circulation. Daily driver is an iphone but my phone for when I get home and chill is my passport and a Google pixl. The passport just feels so right in the hand. Feels like you bought a real piece of hardware. Like vcrs from back in the day. Only device I may consider moving to on this line would be the mercury if it gives me the same feeling in hand!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 12:03 PM
    I'm typing this on mu bb passport at&t variant. I just can't seem to drop this from my phone circulation. Daily driver is an iphone but my phone for when I get home and chill is my passport and a Google pixl. The passport just feels so right in the hand. Feels like you bought a real piece of hardware. Like vcrs from back in the day. Only device I may consider moving to on this line would be the mercury if it gives me the same feeling in hand!

Posted via CB10
    Please don't compare the Passport to a VCR. Lol.
    02-11-17 12:08 PM

Thank you.
    Hahaha I can co-relate
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1095938

Red passport
    02-11-17 12:11 PM
    I sometimes dual it with the Z30, but not so much. Only for things really require the wide screen estate, or when I miss typing on glass ala BB10. Yes, sometimes I miss typing so fast, despite the few typos. To feel the thumbs soaring high like Spiderman jumping around rooftops. Lol. For phone calls, pocketability and practicality, though, I love the Q10. I thought about getting a Classic, but I really don't think BB10 OS is really designed for the belt. Might as well pick up a 9900 for that. Which I will. Later.
    It's not designed for the belt, but it works flawless for me. That call button and end call, you'll know when you use it. Plus the menu button+trackpad combo is crazy fast and the beauty of it all is you don't have to move around your fingers so much. If you enjoyed it on Legacy, you'll enjoy it on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 01:05 PM
    It's not designed for the belt, but it works flawless for me. That call button and end call, you'll know when you use it. Plus the menu button+trackpad combo is crazy fast and the beauty of it all is you don't have to move around your fingers so much. If you enjoyed it on Legacy, you'll enjoy it on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    I've never tried it myself (the Classic), and wouldn't mind at all to do so, given the chance. VERY tempting. Both and either the Classic and 9900, that is. I once held and play the 9320 for about a week. The OS does feel rather old, but the belt mechanism still feels so nice and extremely helpful, so I do understand the sentiment.
    02-11-17 02:00 PM

Woof!
    Whoa! With just a few choice words, you turned the dog pound into what sounds like a real nice business.
    While it IS short and makes the point, it also leaves a lot of unanswered questions. That's why I always go large.
    On this post, I have so many questions, I just forget it all together and leave.
    Unlike my posts which answer any questions and keep the reader here longer because he's sure if he reads the entire rant it'll all come together and make sense in the end.
    The difference? They just forget it all together and leave.
    With mine, they forget whAt "iT" was and leave. So, you can see how important my style would be compared to.... well, when I find something remotely comparable, I'll be back.
    02-11-17 07:10 PM
    Good for you man. I myself have a black OG Passport and very much happy with it.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 07:22 PM
    I am so addicted too that I bought 4 PP SEs. Obsession.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-17 12:37 AM
  19. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Yo'i, bro. Tararengkyuh. Heheh. Beneran senang punya Passport lagi.
    masak sih ? wkwkw

 BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.3.2163
    02-12-17 04:05 AM
    Whoa! With just a few choice words, you turned the dog pound into what sounds like a real nice business.
    While it IS short and makes the point, it also leaves a lot of unanswered questions. That's why I always go large.
    On this post, I have so many questions, I just forget it all together and leave.
    Unlike my posts which answer any questions and keep the reader here longer because he's sure if he reads the entire rant it'll all come together and make sense in the end.
    The difference? They just forget it all together and leave.
    With mine, they forget whAt "iT" was and leave. So, you can see how important my style would be compared to.... well, when I find something remotely comparable, I'll be back.
    I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked...........lol
    02-12-17 07:43 AM
    Greeting from indonesia
    Help me, I'm addicted!-img-20170212-wa033.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-12-17 08:15 AM
    Greeting from indonesia
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20170212-WA033.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	417332

Posted via CB10
    Salam juga, mas bro. OG Passportnya keren.
    02-12-17 09:30 AM
  23. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Salam juga, mas bro. OG Passportnya keren.
    mantap pada ngumpul

 BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.3.2163
    02-12-17 09:00 PM
48 12