Okay, so yeah... I've been doing lots of reading and researching, and well... I know it's a hassle to workaround snapchat! I am dead serious haha I am in love with my passport and as a previous IOS user, well.... many of my colleagues use snapchat (no, not teenagers or kids)... I've been reading workarounds like Cobalt's method... but unfortunately I do not want to create a new account for snapchat just for that!! If anyone could help me with that, I'd be moore than interested to even fix any coding in order to make this possible! That's the only app I need in order to complete my blackberry experience. I don't want to go back to any android or iOS operating system so pleeeease I know many don't care about this or simply have given up on finding solutions but it'd be VERY helpful after all! Thanks!!
    07-06-16 02:48 PM
    There is no reliable way to use Snapchat on BB10 no matter what workaround you try. Since you don't want to get a secondary Android device that is the final answer.
    teknofish likes this.
    07-06-16 02:52 PM
    Back to your iPhone you go!
    teknofish likes this.
    07-06-16 04:09 PM